Recent Posts of member BigRita

By BigRita 04,Dec,12 19:36
Wow, what entertaining posts, especially the older dude that claims to have sucked up to 3,000 cocks.
I will also stake my claim, I did not start sucking cocks until I was 51, got sick and tired of my GF at the time dissing me and making me jump through hoops to get sex. One night I stopped in a glory hole bookstore just to jerk off and relieve the pressure. I was a bit buzzed at 1:30 in the morning and a cock came through the hole. It was that night had my first cock and creamy cum. Yeap, I was addicted just like women always told me after the first cock sucking experience. There was a GH place 3 miles from my house for the 5 years I lived in town. I sucked well over 3000 cocks and I did try to count. Sure some may have been the same yet I know I had over 1500 cum in my mouth. I have always been hesitant about swallowing the cum though, however, I finally did after about a thousand and I will tell you it may be the most erotic experience it is at least equal to a young shaved meaty cunt oozing the sweet pussy cum. My GF now enjoys my stories of sucking cocks and has joined me on a few adventures. The best night I can remember was sucking 12 cocks and getting nine cums in my mouth. That's my story and I am sticking with it. I sure wish I still had access to sucking cocks and get some thick cum in my mouth periodically.

br