Recent Posts of member Purplegerkin

Topics:

Help with hard on issues 24,Apr,17 05:38

By Purplegerkin 13,Sep,17 10:32
Yuk, yuk, yuk yuk........... can't imagine anything quite so gross. Someone once tried to do it to me, it completely grossed me out, instant floppy

By Purplegerkin 13,Jun,17 08:59
Hope you like this........
/6fvrpw2n9el3pic.html

By Purplegerkin 25,Apr,17 10:26
Many thanks for your post Old bugle, and you are probably right about answering our own questions. I just wanted to see what others though/have experienced. It's true about the love thing and one of the reasons that I get aroused with my partner is that I love her very much. Sadly she has reached that age that some women do, when sex is a chore and cuddling and stroking are the only things that are required to make her purr. Hence my return to enjoying cock which is about sex and not romance rather than seeking any sort of affair with another female which could go horridly wrong. Probably better fantasising and walking but every so often the hankering for the touch and taste of cock just gets too strong.

By Purplegerkin 25,Apr,17 05:13
Thanks for your post, I don't think it's fear of being gay. I'm a very happy bisexual and have been for my whole life. Always get hard with my female partner and used to enjoy horny fun times with other blokes. It's just recently that over the past four or five meets I've got hard initially then it shrinks to the smallest possible and just won't play. There may be a guilt issues I am cheating on my partner but I wondered if it was a fantasy over reality thing.........