Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I want to suck cock

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by wankman9558 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 10:10  other posts
I am a completely straight guy and married with three kids. I have suddenly got the urge to suck another guys cock, and have him suck mine, what the hell is wrong with me?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By johndoe [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 17:41 other posts 
i'm a bit like you me too for some time i want to be sucked and suck another man feel his body on my body touch lick explore I just need to find the perfect person...

By #623140 05,Aug,20 16:40
Nothing wrong with you. I am in same boat and would love to have a few nice penises to suck. Sex with men is simple no bullshit just suck or fuck and ejaculate. Could not get any better.

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 21:09 other posts 
Since I was married and wife got to be a real cock sucker. She worked on learning many techniques to please me. Then we became swingrs and she sucked lots of coks. She also always swallowed every time. Reason I tell thi part is because from the beginning and then for sure when e where singing. I wondered why gals like to suck cock and drink cum. Was it just to please the cock or did they get something from doing it as well. Wife told me she had learned to enjoy making a cock cum every time. It made her feel wonderful each time.
A GF of ours just told me that sex is just sex and does not need to involve any romantic stuff and I should jut try it! I finally did just to see what it felt like and if I got anything from just doing it! I sure did it was so much fun to do it and make that cock squirt in my mouth.
She was correct I am still a big lover of eating pussy but now can enjoy sucking a dick from time to time and make it cum.
Any curious guy should just give in and try it a few times. Then he can decide if he enjoys it enough to do it more!

By #621421 10,Jul,20 15:46
I got that urge and I had a gf for over 3 years.I advice you to act on that urge as you had a chance.My chance was when I had threesome with my wife and my friend.I sucked his dick while my wife sucked mine.Was amazing

By #584478 04,Jul,20 06:29
May I say
SUCKING COCK
IS GORGEOUS x

By #552950 25,Apr,19 15:28
Nothing at all wrong with you, I have sucked cock and it is fantastic, go for it.

By #463848 06,Apr,19 09:10
Nothing at all. I would wank you at the same time.

By #416569 01,Aug,13 23:23
I have been feeling l that as i have partnerand **** but i have been wanting to suck another man cock fo a long time now.can any one help me
By #412225 03,Feb,17 20:43
I also need some help

By wankman9558 [Ignore] 06,Nov,11 06:15 other posts 
thanks everybody, all your comments are really helpful, and i dont feel alone in my thoughts any more, please keep posting your comments and feelings on this matter
By slipper [Ignore] 22,Feb,15 17:11 other posts 
Were my situation different, I'd cum to you... in more ways than one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By slipper [Ignore] 07,Nov,11 20:34 other posts 
I'm straight, too... suck mine while we decide about you! But, seriously, what difference does it make? You are still you, are you not?

There is also a lengthy thread here regarding guys interested in cocks, but not men otherwise. Do a search and check it out; I think it may help, too.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Nov,11 15:10 other posts 
You're absolutely right, this is a subject that has come up time and time again here on the Forum. As new men, most of whom are straight, discover and join SYD, it gets brought up again. I hope this fact helps reassure Mr wankman9558 that he is far from alone in being a straight man interested in sucking cock.

If I'm not mistaken, think that one of the recent Forum discussions was titled "Not Interested in Guys, But Interested in Guy Parts".
By slipper [Ignore] 22,Feb,15 17:10 other posts 
Yeah, spermkiss... that's the one I was thinking of, but couldn't think of.

By #480905 22,Feb,15 14:12
Feels selfish to say, but I would imagine there are others in the same boat: But I'd enjoy a guys sucking me (I think, never tried it), but don't think I'd enjoy sucking one
By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Feb,15 14:34 other posts 
Hey, man, that's totally cool. No, you are not being selfish. I'm a cocksucker and let me tell you that by and large we cocksuckers are not doing it because we expect reciprocation, though, of course, some do want it. Mostly we do it because WE LIKE TO SUCK COCKS. For me, sucking a guy to climax and receiving the gift of his sperm is my all time favorite sex act. I'm sure that most cocksuckers feel the same way.

So if you make your cock available for a cocksucker to suck, you are doing both yourself and the cocksucker a favor. You may just lean back, relax and enjoy it. It's totally a win/win situation. You get good oral service and a satisfying orgasm and the cocksucker gets the pleasure of bringing you to climax and he gets the gift of your sperm.
By #480905 22,Feb,15 14:43
Great to know, there's usually quite a lot of gift
By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Feb,15 15:11 other posts 
"...there's usually quite a lot of gift." Be still my throbbing heart.

By #177947 07,Jan,13 12:15
Personally I think married men in their mid to late forties to early fifties get the urge to suck cock. Your spouse is less interested in sex and sucking and being sucked by a male is realized and no pressure to preform. Relax and suck a cock or get your cock sucked, or both!
By #231610 03,Feb,13 18:43
There's a lot of posts in this thread that uncannily describe how I feel too. Happily married, grown up kids, but for the last ten+ years nothing makes me as hard as when I look at nice cocks, cum shots, or male videos. I look at my favourites every day, and almost never wank to pictures of women now. Can't help but think how much I want to take out, hold and suck a big cock, and have it shoot warm cum in my mouth.
By #392605 22,Feb,15 09:48
I cumpletely, agree with you, I've fucked so many women over the years, and more married women then single or when I was single, but stroke my cock everyday to guys getting nailed or sucking huge cocks, and also some sweet looking shemales - oh damn, I've got to suck and fuck a cock this year!

By #159671 18,Feb,15 04:29
The only thing wrong is your brainwashing that got you to believe it is wrong. You need to get over that and all will be well. I also recommend sucking a cock, and you'll find it wasn't that big of a deal and the sky did not fall down!

By #90650 05,Nov,11 13:36
The safest places are saunas, check out what's in your area, and go suck some anonymous big cocks. Or just cruise the toilets at a local park, or shopping mall. Glory holes are always fun. I think one day at a sauna I say in there all day and sucked off about 15 cocks, and swallowed every load. Fucking hot.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 15:13 other posts 
I've got to agree with you that cruising toilets in a park or shopping center is fun. Heaven knows I've done it plenty of times and I cannot begin to count the number of times I've sucked off guys or been sucked off in toilets. But it's also high risk and this is precisely the sort of thing that I'd encourage our friend Mr wankman9558 NOT to do. Since he's got a wife and children he probably would not want to be arrested for soliciting in a public toilet.

Your suggestion of a sauna or a steambath is probably the best. They are great places to hook up for no-strings-attached sex with other men. I've done that too but my own record was twelve loads of jizz in one day. Yum! If you took fifteen you beat me by three.

Or use the internet to arrange a hook up, perhaps even this very site.
By #316057 16,Nov,13 05:12
I want to suck a cock never had can I suck your

By #315865 15,Nov,13 12:31
I have done it a couple of times and I really did enjoy it. Now I wan to see my women take another man

By johnp [Ignore] 14,Nov,13 22:01 other posts 
Nothing wrong w u but sorry to tell ya ur not " completely straight"..

By #436014 28,Oct,13 17:01
maybe you're the one who's completely normal and it's the societal taboos that are all fucked up i mean, who DOESN'T want to suck cock, cock is great

By #6437 06,Aug,13 06:37
once you suck a mans cock you will be a cocksucker for life! dont know why i waited so long to suck a cock

By #417938 03,Aug,13 02:52
I HAVENT SUCKED A COCK FOR 18 YEARS,BUT I COULD SWALLOW A LOAD THIS SECOND...

By my8inchcock [Ignore] 18,Jun,13 02:16 other posts 
suck mine if you like.

By #385027 30,May,13 14:41
Have been wanting to taste my first cock also. Jacking off every day is fun but would like to have someone to watch me or help me and I would help back. Am married and love my wife. After a bout with breast cancer her sex drive has died. Ill be turning 60 next week and would love to have a birthday present of a cock to play with. And no my wife dosent know I feel this way and never will. I do have her talked into going to Florida in October to visit Haulover nude beach. Wonder if I walked through the gay side if Id get lucky? Such a dreamer huh!! Maybe......

By #363802 17,Mar,13 01:06
I love to suck cock 2! but I never want anything in return!I love the feeling of being used for someones pleasure, and then being told to leave!!!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 12:39 other posts 
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. It sounds as though you're a straight cocksucker. These are men who identify as straight, who live as straight, who form their romantic couplings with women, who might even be married, but who nevertheless like to suck other men's cocks.

Many people, perhaps most people, don't know that men like this even exist, but believe me they do and there are a lot of them. Thousands on this very site and undoubtedly millions worldwide.

The best advice I can give you is to look into making it happen in a controlled and safe way. If you do not the desire will keep building and burning inside you and it could drive you to do risky things. We read all the time about prominent men who are arrested for soliciting sex from someone they shouldn't have, usually a plainclothes policeman. Don't let this happen to you.
By #364116 16,Mar,13 18:29
I like how you put it... I wish I had a cock sucking buddy, I'd love to give and get a blow job every once in a while... Love sucking hard cock, nothing like it. And I don't "love" men or want to live with one. But man I want to suck some stiff cock, yummmm.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Mar,13 21:04 other posts 
Yep, you sound like a straight cocksucker.

By #243664 27,Feb,13 19:48
Mmm I only sucked cock several times from the same person, my friend, and that was years ago. But I always have the urge to suck cock, lick balls. As long as I like the cock and the balls are shaved (^_^)

By Thumper52 [Ignore] 15,Feb,12 15:59 other posts 
Speaking as an experience 60 year old COCKSUCKER, few things give me a much pleasure as unzippng a man's pants, coaxing his soft (or hard) cock out of the warmth of his crotch, gently tonguing his warm balls and feeling his cock swell as he attains a full erection in my mouth.

Frankly, nothing else I've ever placed in my mouth give me this much ecstasy!

I especially enjoy a man who is "UNCUT" as his cock shaft is extra sensitive and I love swirling my tongue around his cockhead between the foreskin (fresh & clean, of course). So much more to play with during the experience.

Few human body parts are as dynamic or as a beautiful as the man's cock and balls.

And of course, as his shaft is deep down inside my throat and his warm balls agaianst my chin, he lurches forward and fills my throat with warm MAN CUM. Cream of life and necter of the Gods.

Sometimes, when my gag reflex is really in check, I love to deep throat a man's hard cock down the back of my throat and then suck in and consume his beautiful balls all in my big greedy mouth. Sometimes he can't contain himself and blows his load instantly, much to my delight.

Some guys try to pull out as soon as the shoot their loads and I grab them by the butt cheeks and pull them in to suck out every last drop until their stiff cocks are soft and flacid as then went in at the beginning.

Consider COCKSUCKING a purely human and physical experience and leave the guilt, god , and judgemnts outside. If you're going to get all remorseful afterwards, don't bother. Because the next time you want or see an amazing cock and want to consume it, you'll feel all guilty again and **** yourself. There are plenty of guys out here who enjoy COCKSUCKING without the guilt.

Some men love to play with other men and chase balls around on a field, I love to play with men and suck their cocks and balls in bed. It truely is one of lifes greatest gifts and pleasures.

Hope you get to enjoy and partake! BEST, CIAO, THUMPER
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Feb,12 16:30 other posts 
You are indeed a cocksucker. Your description of the absolute joy of sucking a man to climax and swallowing his sperm is so close to my own feelings that I could have written it. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, as exciting, rewarding, fulfilling and satisfying as sucking another man off.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 17,Feb,13 14:29 other posts 
where ARE you?

By #187688 15,Feb,12 17:44
Many people are not entirely of one sexual persuasion. It's perfectly normal to indulge one's curiosity with another of the same sex. When it concerns human behavior and psychology, few things are absolute forever.

By #114463 14,Feb,12 21:24
WOW I think this describes me... I've never felt emotions for a man besides friendship, yet looking at cocks gets me horny and I've fantasised about sucking my first dick... only problem is I'm 18 and don't know how to get a guy to do that
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Feb,12 12:05 other posts 
'Just went to you page and saw your fine photos. A good looking guy like you with such a great dick won't have any trouble at all finding a guy with whom you can exchange sucks. Put yourself out there. You'll score.

By #147052 13,Feb,12 11:14
Nothing wrong with you. Just find the right person and do it. That is what I did and I never looked back.

By #190275 13,Feb,12 08:53
all these people who wants to suck cock, yet latley i cant see to find anyone that will blow me

By #187350 11,Nov,11 23:17
me too, can anyone recommend a place in nyc?

By #121681 10,Nov,11 20:06
Your just one of millions of normal guys out there who love women and have a romantic relationship with them but have a sexual urge for a man. A priest once said to a man in confession of his same sex desires, "you are of special qualities".
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Nov,11 15:07 other posts 
You said it very well: "...millions of NORMAL guys who love women...but have a sexual urge for a man."

By wankman9558 [Ignore] 10,Nov,11 13:44 other posts 
seems to me theres more guys out there wanting to suck cock than I ever realised
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Nov,11 15:03 other posts 
There certainly are. That's one of the things I have learned as a member of this site. I certainly had known that straight cocksuckers existed because I've met several in my personal life. But it wasn't until I joined this site that I realized the huge number that exist. There are so many that this is certainly within the range of normal behavior. So as I said back on November 5 when I made my first comment, there is nothing wrong with you and you need not feel ashamed or guilty.

As I said to slipper on November 8, this subject has come up repeatedly here on the Forum. In my reference to a previous Forum comment I got it slightly wrong as I said "interested" instead of "into", but I see you found it and even made a comment of your own.

Best wishes to you and good luck finding a nice cock to suck. Go for it, you'll be glad you did.

By wankman9558 [Ignore] 09,Nov,11 12:20 other posts 
thanks again spermkiss, i'll take a look

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals