Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

tattooed dick & pussy

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #212437 [Ignore] 29,Nov,11 06:12
if anybody has tattoo on his/her genital please show here.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cock tattoo   2.premature ejaculation fetish   3.Would you have sex with a woman who has her man's name tattooed on her?   4.Tatooed cocks   5.Looking for dick-pics for a new boardgame  

Comments:
By #201583 30,Nov,11 23:04
I agree, I won't post any pictures with my tattoos. I didn't realise that people might not remember you, but they remember the tattoos. I was walking through a mall in San Diego when someone I have never seen in my life walks up and said, "you were in this country, at a certain bar in a certain year" I asked how he knew that. He said he sat next to me at that bar, in that country, 5 years earlier. He loved my tattoo. I am easily identifiable just by my tattoos, and many people know me. The last thing I need is people I know, knowing that I'm BI, or people that I work with, or people that served with me, or my huge gay bashing family. You never know who is on these sites.
By #59855 30,Nov,11 23:34
From Matt's Wife: I rest my case!

By #212437 30,Nov,11 07:05
how can u identify a person tottoed on his /her gential ? It's only genital not the person's face?
By #59855 30,Nov,11 11:31
From Matt's Wife: Are you serious???? They are just as personal and unique as a face. People are convicted of crimes based on tattoos.

By #59855 29,Nov,11 14:18
From Matt's Wife: Tatts are very personal and identifiable, there are those that don't show such things on sites like this

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals