Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

kissing men

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #135959 [Ignore] 29,Dec,11 23:11
I've always considered my self bi mostly because I like cock and any ass I can find but lately I have been fantasizing about kissing men could I be more gay than bi should I act on it or let it be

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Same Sex Kissing   2.kissing a striper   3.men kissing men   4.No kissing dudes for me!!   5.Cum kissing  

Comments:
By #135959 31,Dec,11 12:20
OK now I'll find a guy to kiss

By #201583 30,Dec,11 17:57
Kissing is great. Kissing isn't considered a sexual act, so to compare the two would be like comparing meat to potatoes. Kissing enhances the act of sex. Once you accepted the title of bisexual you became a homosexual and a heterosexual mix. So, why would you care how gay you are anyway? I do everything to a man just as I would to a woman, so I am bi. I'm 50% gay and 50% straight, however the label of bisexual is vast, 1% gay and 99% straight to 99% gay and 1% straight. Stop worrying about the labels and be who you are. If you talk to who your sleeping with you will share ground rules up front. Most guys I have encountered didn't allow kissing, but I can get very aroused and moan, and I raise the level of excitement, and a lot of the non kissers surrendered their lips and shared their tounges. They all enjoyed it!

By #24308 30,Dec,11 16:21
if being bi means eating an ass hole and sucking cock then kissing is nothing as long as its a turn on with the one your with not all men make you fell that way

By #147052 30,Dec,11 09:57
My first time was very intense and I was afraid that I would not enjoy being "frenched" by a man....was I wrong. However, being clean shaven is a plus, stubble ruins the mood and pokes your privates, and beards tickle.

By #188764 30,Dec,11 08:46
I'm solidly bi and enjoy kissing men when I'm having sex with them. Kissing is fun and erotically charged, and it's certainly no more "gay" than sucking a cock!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals