Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

do men like to see other men wearing womens lingerie

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #134599 [Ignore] 16,Jan,12 04:09
just wondering if you guys like to see men wearing womens undies and other lingerie items.personally i think it looks great

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #107983 26,Feb,12 18:49
Reading the comments on this thread, I think some of you are under the impression that because some of us here like lingerie that we are trying to be "Girls" In my case i am NOT! I am Chris not "Christine". I prefer lingerie because for one it feels a lot comfier than mens pants and as for boxers ,give me a break!!!!!!!Ladies have a much better choice than us.... any fabric, any colour, any style and we get undies made from cotton that you could scrub out a frying pan with!!! Go to any sex shop and look at the "Erotic" underwear for men , and what will you see ,A G String with a damn elephants face and trunk on it,,,,,,oh yeahh really sexy!!

By Ablaze [Ignore] 26,Feb,12 17:49 other posts 
No, if they aren't shemales. I'm bisexual and you don't like it. But if you like to do it, nothing against. Enjoy your desires and don't go about the others opinion.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 26,Feb,12 17:42 other posts 
please not!! it's a bisexual thing to do i think!! gay guys don't like it! if you enjoy, go ahead of course, i just don't like it!

By cockbot3000 [Ignore] 17,Feb,12 15:36 other posts 
I think a man in lingerie is sexy! I love garter and stockings on a man or a sexy pair of panties around a hot package!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 16,Feb,12 16:27 other posts 
cross-dressing in my mind is the utter-most-UN-sexy thing one could think off!! a guy in womens underwear?? please no! i will look away!!

By #188764 30,Jan,12 06:56
Most of the time... no. A plump hairy guy - like me - just doesn't look particularly sexy in lingerie. (Even though it FEELS sexy to the guy wearing it.) If the guy is young, slender, smooth, and kind of fem... yeah, that looks WAY sexy.

By yellowman [Ignore] 26,Jan,12 18:20 other posts 
There is a scene in the film The Damned in which the camera lingers over a muscular young man in heels and stockings and it is very erotic. But really that is the only time that I was ever remotely interested in seeing a man in women's underwear. Generally for me it is a turn off. If a man wants to wear those things that is fine but please, don't expect me to play with you.

By #201155 16,Jan,12 04:23
And another one...

[deleted image]
By #143894 26,Jan,12 03:59
I think you rock the sheer panties!

By cockbot3000 [Ignore] 25,Jan,12 23:20 other posts 
I love it!

By #183034 16,Jan,12 05:51
have a look at my hubby hope you like him
By freakyfrenchie [Ignore] 23,Jan,12 09:12 other posts 
I love your hubby

By #147052 17,Jan,12 10:25
Just a passing observation, why do womwn have all the nice things and men get jockey shorts, boxers and jock straps.....some smooth nylon panties always are a big turn on, and it doesn't matter who is wearing them

By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Jan,12 15:38 other posts 
For me it's a Major Turn Off, but a lot of men like to do it. Of course some gay men like to wear lingerie, but my observation is that straight men are more inclined to enjoy doing this than gay men.

By #14216 16,Jan,12 05:59
Not my thing, neither, I like men to look like MEN but that doesn't mean I disapprove of those whose thing it it - we're all free to enjoy our different interests and fetishes, that's what makes the bworld go round

By #201155 16,Jan,12 11:35

By #71015 16,Jan,12 04:25
Personally, I do not. Really a bit of a turnoff to see a hairy, masculine male in lingerie. Whatever floats your boat, I'm easy.
By #201155 16,Jan,12 04:30

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show your Genitals