Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Who has jacked off at work or school.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #252974 [Ignore] 18,Apr,12 12:02
Who here has jacked off at work or at school when you were younger?

I jacked off at school in the bathroom when I was 13 once and I've jacked off at work in the bathroom several times.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #472683 10,Sep,14 23:31
Well, I can't jack off, but I have masturbated at school!

I once was a fundamentalist Christian, and I went to a very conservative Christian university. Masturbation was considered sinful, and we rarely had any time alone, too. They kept us quite busy, and most had three roommates in a small room!

I would go to the library bathroom as it wasn't frequently used, and I'd stand up against the door and rub my clit until I came. Once I was in the dorm for both older and grad students, I had just one roommate, so when she'd go out, I would masturbate.

So, while not in class, or anything, I did masturbate in school, and it was considered evil. I was very torn; I had very mixed feelings about what I had done.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Sep,15 04:45 other posts 
It's mind boggling how a system devised by people can completely screw you up. It's without doubt that masturbation is one of the most natural needs of humans and starts at an early age. And then you have a system like religion that tells you not to masturbate. Not to do something which you, your body, needs. They call you a sinner. They torture you mentally and this results into physical torture. They fuck you up, and they call it "morality". Such things should, and will, at some point, be outlawed. Just life beating of childr.en or torture is ****. I'm sure you tried not to masturbate, but you couldn't not do it. Your body needed it. And you grew up listening to adults telling you you were evil because you did something natural.
By #436014 03,Sep,15 06:44
nice going steffi, those repressors couldn't keep you down, self-expression at it finest
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Sep,15 17:19 other posts 
If masturbation is called jacking off when men do it, shouldn't it be called jilling off when women do it?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Sep,15 18:47 other posts 
Swedes have invented new word for female masturbation, distinct from male one: only registered users can see external links

By #211891 03,Sep,15 10:29
While in junior high school I jacked of during an art class. The desk hid what I was doing so I jacked off with classmates and teacher all around me.

By #470690 04,Sep,14 16:56
Ive jacked off dozens of time at work and love leaving my jizz on the toilet paper dispenser where my co workers can see it
By #436014 03,Sep,15 06:45
that's not cool

By #289712 02,Sep,15 13:30
I have, doing maintenance at a factory on a Sunday when it was empty. I was just working away in one of the female bathrooms, when I got a sudden irresistible urge. I just stopped, took off my pants and masturbated, right then and there. It was pretty good, with a hard orgasm, and a big load of cum firing out of my penis everywhere.

By iowaguy [Ignore] 15,Sep,14 11:51 other posts 
Both for me I think most guys have at school

By Sailem49 [Ignore] 15,Sep,14 10:19 other posts 
I used to climb on the roof and sunbathe nude at work which was followed by my jacking off

By jack_coolero [Ignore] 14,Sep,14 21:06 other posts 
I jacked off at school in the bathroom during highschool several times and at the office once under my table.

By #143536 13,Sep,14 08:51
Yes, at work twice. Once some years ago I was in the office by myself. I was sitting at a young lady's desk (I had no desk because I worked in the field) and was looking at some rather sexy pictures she had of herself. Got horny, took one of the pics to the bathroom and jerked off.

Another time was a couple of months ago by request from a lovely lady on this site. Sent some pics to her.

Never jacked off at school, but i did get a handjob from a girl while in class watching a movie. Didn't cum but it felt oh so good!

By #384963 10,Sep,14 18:04
A few times at work not often tho.. One time was working with a female co worker who is quite attractive, great body. I was helping her set something up so had to get down to one knee to put some of it together. She caught her pants and thought she had ripped them in the back, next thing I know she throws her ass right in my face almost hitting me and she had yoga pants on. She asked me to check for any rips... So I paused and ho hummed stalling while I naturally checked out the beautiful sight right in front of me lol.

A few mins later she had to get on a ladder to place something and again when passing the stuff up to her, ass again in the face.. Had to take a bathroom break after that she was a flirt tho, she knew what was up

By #469430 06,Sep,14 10:34
many times!

By #291618 06,Sep,14 08:33
At school several times when i was 11-13

By #64328 06,Sep,14 04:58
Almost daily in elementary school. Nearly as much in high school and countless times at work. What can I say, I've always been a very horny person

By #390287 06,Sep,14 00:47
i did both a couple of times.

By #457775 05,Sep,14 10:05
work and school

By #289712 05,Sep,14 07:05
Yeah I masturbated at work years ago working maintenance at a factory. It was Sunday, no one was there, was working in the ladies bathroom when I got an irresistible urge. Lost my pants, sat back, and rubbed one out. I had a big orgasm and shot a huge load.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 04,Sep,14 23:02 other posts 
Jerked off countless times in both elementary and high school(we didn't have a middle school at the time in my town) We always knew when someone was "doing the deed" in a stall...the doors in that old school didn't hide a whole lot

By #64328 25,Jan,13 15:58
Both places countless times. Going through school it was difficult to get through the school day without sneaking off to the bathroom for a quick one.

By #269759 07,Jul,12 14:25
Back in college there was a bathroom in the library where a lot of guys would go to jerk off to take a break from studies. Some did it together, but I went it alone several times.

Jerked off in the bathroom at work just this week - do it a few times a month when I just seem to get so horny I can't wait.

By #279370 06,Jul,12 17:37
I jerk off at school a couple of times when I get really hot and my cock get relly hard and stiff and the loads that I shoot are massive oh shit its too much to handle my cock is so stiff right now.

By kev777 [Ignore] 06,Jul,12 08:04 other posts 
Jacked off at school in french lesson under desk was bloody good !!!!

By botanic [Ignore] 06,Jul,12 07:48 other posts 
I never did at school but one lad used to do so all the time and then flick his sponk across the classroom when the teachers back was turned !

By #280008 06,Jul,12 06:44
A few times in the class room after everybody left when i was in college and pretty regularly at work now..

By #64328 05,Jul,12 15:41
Jacking off at school was almost a daily routine for me. I always wondered how many other boys were doing the same thing. I would have to think others were useing the boys bathroom for more than just peeing also

By #164377 24,Apr,12 07:30
I don't remember jacking off in school but I have done it at work. In fact, after reading these posts, I think I'm gonna have to do it again today.

By #242954 22,Apr,12 10:51
I jack off at work all the time. Leave the stall unlocked - makes it more exiting knowing that I might get caught by who walks in. And you never know it might be the start of something great.

By #143536 19,Apr,12 12:09
Jacked off at work a couple of times some years ago. Haven't in a long time. A girl jacked me off in high school in ROTC class while a movie was on. Does that count?
--------------------------------------- added after 21060 hours

Ha! Just realized I had already answered this question

By #59855 19,Apr,12 12:01
From Matt's Wife: Sad

By #102837 19,Apr,12 01:11
Love jackin off at work. Helps me get thru the day sometimes

By Ablaze [Ignore] 18,Apr,12 19:33 other posts 
I also jacked off on school and work and I gave a boy to suck me in the WC of an university

By #172995 18,Apr,12 19:20
I've locked the door to my private office and jacked off a few times during lunch hour. The female secretary was super hot!

By yellowman [Ignore] 18,Apr,12 18:08 other posts 
Of course, lots of times!!

By #102374 18,Apr,12 18:03
Younger hell. Jackedoff at work today after a hot sexting session.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals