on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Ever had sex with an Indian?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #13286 [Ignore] 20,Oct,09 04:16
I don't know if there are really differences depending on nations... like whether there are different trends in sexual practices or anything like that. If you have though, I'd be curious what it was like? And is the thing about penis size really a noticeable difference?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.indian or arabic?   2.Indian Uncut Dick   3.indian guys show your dick and briefs....   4.indian foreskin   5.Indian problems!!  

Comments:
By #522126 30,Sep,17 05:15
I knew a very lovely Indian lady,she despised her husband and let me fuck her arse and swallow my cum just to get back at him as he always wanted to do those things,she left him and sent him pictures of what she had been up to.Sadly left the country now to get away from him.

By #220845 26,Sep,17 14:38
Oral, she had a boyfriend and watched him suck me off, I knelt and licked her pussy while they kissed, she was sexy.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 13:27 other posts 
Ever had sex with a Mormon?
By #536760 26,Sep,17 03:38
had a couple of moorons.

By WristThick [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 02:50 other posts 
Always wanted to. Got close on the weekend, but I'm still wondering what it would be like. Their pussies are TINY.

By DJS [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 08:45 other posts 
Didn't Tonto fuck the lone ranger??

By onthelose [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 21:49 other posts 
I used to have a girlfriend who was American Indian. She and her friends weren't as twisted in the head like white women are about sex.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 15:34 other posts 
Yes, with Indian / Pakistani men. Fucked and been fucked, sucked and been sucked. No different than anyone from other countries.
I have noticed that a good percentage of the ones I've been with, and others I've seen at the sauna complex I go to, that they are often below average cock size. Just my observations, I've seen some average size ones too, but not so many.

By gazlittlewilly [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 19:49 other posts 
Probably should specify which kind of Indian
Native American or India Indian?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 15:30 other posts 
I guess it's more spicy. It is said that Indians add a lot of masala and hot chilli powder on their private parts before penetration. The savvy ones add some turmeric too and those who are into aromatics add cardamom and a bit of sandalwood flavored oil. This is something that's being going on for thousands of years in India. Westerners need to be trained for that kind of sex. They call it holistic or tantric and it's consider good for their karma too.

By niceonebighead [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 12:29 other posts 
wife was 3/4 cheroke 55yrs with her great pussy wouldnt fuck anything but uncut cock great cocksucker loved oral sex themen from inda luv that black cock with red head

By pifad [Ignore] 26,Feb,10 04:10 other posts 
I would love to have sex with an indian man. And,matt69, your cock is awesome. Big and beautiful. Wanna fuck around?

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 24,Oct,09 09:51 other posts 
An Indian ? How about a cowboy ?

By #10886 20,Oct,09 09:58
How?
By slipper [Ignore] 22,Oct,09 10:28 other posts 
Kemo Sabi

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals