Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first time you posted pictures on this site,

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #300891 [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 04:16
how did it make you feel?i nearly pissed my self...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.How many Married Bi Guys Wank to Cock Pictures Posted on this Site?   2.Why so many poor-quality pics?   3.Annoying Questions.   4.The somewhat disturbing end of dick.net?   5.IS YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE (REDUX)  

Comments:
By #290012 15,Sep,12 16:58
I was nervous and exited
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,12 17:06 other posts 
You exited and departed or were you really excited and popped a boner? Regardless, we're glad you are here now. BTW......your ability to write in English is amazing. I have to use a translator to communicate with some of my German friends.

By #220845 14,Sep,12 04:22
It's cathartic and a turn on

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 06:58 other posts 
The First time I posted a picture was back in July 2009 ! I only started with 3 pics and within the next year and a half ... I had a total of 275 pics on my page ... However , I felt like my page was flooded with a lot of the same type of poses , like so many here do ... So I decided to down size my pics As for how my pics make me feel personally ? Well at first it felt a little weird posting my pics for all the world to see ,but I quickly got over that , because it was like taboo showing myself off and now I enjoy sharing my pics with everyone here ! So if you stop by my page ... and I hope you do ... feel free to leave me a message and say "Hi" !!!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 06:42 other posts 
Yessssssss.......!!!!!!

By #275302 13,Sep,12 05:57
I felt guilty. I've had a hard time coping with my sexuality, my brain has always been overly active with it and to be honest I felt like it was a step too far. I was exited the first day, then the guilt kicked in and I wanted to delete. Glad I didn't.
By #218130 13,Sep,12 06:14
Very glad. Happy Happy Happy

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 04:42 other posts 
I've been taking photos of myself for years and the first time I posted was on another long since defunct site, but it was exciting and thrilling!

By #218130 13,Sep,12 04:33
Me toodidn't know what to expect. Just taking the very 1st photo was something else, very nervous, hand trembling. Very exciting actually. Then I started chatting with Steffi and WooooW. Thank you Steffi, will always remember my very first and very arousing 1st chat with you.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals