Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The new look is Pubic Hair!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #196416 [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 10:02
So the time has come to make grooming changes I hear. The shaved look is on the way out and pubic hair is coming back in style. Back to the pre-90s! What are your thoughts on this? Are we ready to grow it out? Or were you one of the die hard hairy ones anyway?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #447598 07,Feb,14 13:51
Nope.. I'll be a hipster then. >w>

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 10:38 other posts 
No way in Hell will I ever go back to having ANY body hair, I am in the prosess of removing mine permatly with my new Home laser. Time consuming but well worth it in my eyes. Never have been one to do what others do or a trend follower AS EMM said.
I do for me what I like !!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 12:46 other posts 
But please, keep the beard. Bearded hairless men are hot.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 13:14 other posts 
LOL I would NEVER SHAVE MY BEARD It has been with me since I was 18 years old. It has been short at times and it has been long (over 10 inches) But would never get rid of it!Back in the late 70's and earlie 80' when I had my harly my hair was halfway down my back and my beard was between 10/12 inches long.Now that I am in my older years I keep them both short and neat.

By #68656 07,Feb,14 10:54
I personally like the shaved look, once or twice I have thought about allowing the hair to grow back for a while but at this time will leave matters as they are.

[deleted image]
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 12:43 other posts 
I'm with you, John, and your beard is a Major Plus. Guys with beards who are hairless from the neck down are hot.

By #358797 07,Feb,14 10:24
Not for me! I'd never be able to survive the cactus crotch stage of regrowth, and I'd probably go batshit crazy and yank it all out anyways if I made it through. I can't stand hair on my body at all. I shave everything except my head and my eyebrows. Even light peach fuzz drives me nutty. I have a year's supply of razors in my bug-out bag. Seriously.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals