Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #38

Pages:  #1... #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42  

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 10:24 other posts 
Sir Terry Wogan, hailed as a "national treasure", has died aged 77 after suffering from cancer.

The veteran broadcaster, known for his velvety voice on radio and television, was one of the UK and Ireland's best known stars.

By #358797 25,Jan,16 03:55
I'm done drunk youtubing... I find some fucked up shit...
only registered users can see external links
By #491615 25,Jan,16 07:06
Oh My God!
I will Never be able to erase that from my Mind and Eyes!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jan,16 07:53 other posts 

By #505462 25,Jan,16 03:57
Post your Superbowl 2016 predictions! This year the Denver Broncos will face the Carolina Panthers.

I predict Carolina will have a shot to win the game in the final minutes, but a Denver interception will seal the victory for Denver, 24-20.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 18:19 other posts 
What do you think of this?
Man ordered to tell police if he plans to have sex
By #485312 24,Jan,16 21:08
by time he tells the cops, she'll be sober and he'll miss out lol, 24 hours, them girls can change their mind and 60 sexonds, what hope has he got now of getting laid *lix*

By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 11:30 other posts 
Anyone see the furore surrounding the Oscar nominations ?

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Several Oscar categories did feature ethnic minority nominees, including documentaries, shorts, feature-animation, costume design, hair and make-up and editing.

Spike Lee said it was not enough, and the Malcolm X director, whose recent film Chi-raq looks at gun **** among the black community in Chicago, was incensed.

"How is it possible for the second consecutive year all 20 contenders under the actor category are white?” he said on his Instagram page on Monday, which was Martin Luther King day.

“And let's not even get into the other branches. Forty white actors in two years and no flava at all. We can't act?! WTF!!"

In November Lee was honoured by the Academy with an honorary Oscar, but used his speech to criticise Hollywood for being almost entirely run by white men.

"I always say stuff that people think, but my wife sometimes says, 'you shouldn't say it, you got that movie you want to get made,'" he told the New York Daily News at the time.

"But the truth is the truth. It's not a lie that it's easier for an African American to become president of the United States of America than to be put in charge of a Hollywood studio. Or a broadcast or cable network."

Here's thought...stop labelling yourself as black American and you might make some strides towards racial equality...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Oscar nominee Charlotte Rampling has claimed the current campaign to boycott the 2016 Academy Awards over claims of a diversity deficit is racist to white people.

Rampling, 69, is up for the best actress prize for her role in the British drama 45 Years, from director Andrew Haigh, where she will compete against Room’s Brie Larson, Carol’s Cate Blanchett, Joy’s Jennifer Lawrence and Brooklyn’s Saiorse Ronan. Asked for her take on the current furore over all-white lists of nominees on French Radio network Europe 1 on Friday morning, the British actor did not mince her words. “It is racist to whites,” she said.

“One can never really know, but perhaps the black actors did not deserve to make the final list,” added Rampling. Asked if the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences should introduce quotas, a proposal which no current advocate of increased diversity has mooted, she responded: “Why classify people? These days everyone is more or less accepted ... People will always say: ‘Him, he’s less handsome’; ‘Him, he’s too black’; ‘He is too white’ ... someone will always be saying ‘You are too’ [this or that] ... But do we have to take from this that there should be lots of minorities everywhere?”

When the interviewer explains that black members of the film industry feel like a minority, Rampling replies: “No comment.”

Rampling’s stance on diversity stands in stark contrast to the position taken by a number of her fellow nominees. After last week’s announcement of an all-white list of Oscar nominees in acting categories for the second year running, both Larson and Mark Ruffalo, who is up for best supporting actor, spoke out on Thursday in support of efforts to improve opportunities for actors from black and ethnic minority communities in the film industry.

Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science president Cheryl Boone Isaacs has vowed to address the issue, while Jada Pinkett Smith, her husband Will Smith and the Oscar-winning director Spike Lee have all said they will not be attending next month’s ceremony in protest at the recurrence of an all-white list of acting nominees.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 11:09 other posts 
Tim Cook: "Apple products aren’t made in China because it’s cheaper "

“It’s skill,” Apple CEO Tim Cook said in response to a question on “60 Minutes” Sunday from Charlie Rose as to why the company’s products are made in China.

Rose clearly wasn’t buying it. “They have more skills than American workers? They have more skills than German Workers?” he pressed.

“The U.S., over time, began to stop having as many vocational kind of skills,” Cook explained. “I mean, you can take every tool and die maker in the United States and probably put them in a room that we’re currently sitting in. In China, you would have to have multiple football fields.”

Earlier in the interview, the conversation heated up just a bit when the subject turned to allegations that Apple is a “tax avoider” and is “engaged in a sophisticated scheme” to shelter the $74 billion in revenue parked overseas.

“That is total political crap,” Cook fired back. He said he’d “love to bring it home” but doesn’t because “it would cost me 40%... and I don’t think that’s a reasonable thing to do. This is a tax code, Charlie, that was made for the industrial age, not the digital age. It’s backwards. It’s awful for America. It should have been fixed many years ago. It’s past time to get it done.”

Cook also defended the company on the thorny issue of encryption, showed off Apple’s future headquarters and, again, talked about why he came out of the closet.

The show didn’t reveal much in the way of headline-making news, like sales data on the Apple Watch or the outlook for driverless cars. The world’s most valuable company — and also one of its most secretive — knows how to control the message. Rose conceded as much after the interview.

“They don’t put the story out there until they have decided it IS the story they want to tell,” he said.

While fans surely enjoyed the view from the inside, others were unimpressed.

Imagine what those tax dollars could do ????????
And apple use all the tricks to minimise their taxes....

By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Dec,15 11:45 other posts 
It still amazes me that countries complain about their national debt,make drastic austerity measures which put more people into poverty, yet they can always find money to bomb/go to war with people....not saying we shouldn't bomb some deluded fuckwit terrorists intent on world domination...but,makes you wonder what could be done with all that money if we hadn't been involved in so many stupid wars of late.....and to top it all off the British PM wants to fight terrorism while cutting the budgets on policing and the Armed forces....yet the fucker lets google,starbucks etc get away with paying hardly any tax....

Here's a thought David Cameron.....get the tax from the big corporations,you won't need to put people into poverty,you can bomb the idiots,rebuild the armed forces and still have enough cash left over to build some new schools.....fucking spoon faced cunt....

Britain is a fucking joke....Watching Cameron stand their with superpower nations is so fucking funny.....You can imagine Putin and Obama pissing their pants laughing at David Cameron when he says things regarding armed forces...

What is Britain gonna turn up with ffs....a spatula,a bmx and a colander !?....

Bah,who gives a shit....planet will be fucked in ten to fifteen years time anyway....if people want to fight a war,fight a war against discrimination,fight the causes of climate change or all the shit we go to war for is pointless....fight big corporations who don't give a shit about their own people and avoid tax,just so a few execs get to have their fat cat bonuses,fight people like Ben Carson and Donald Trump....fucking dickwads,so clueless when you mention the words 'Global politics' ,working man thinking....It really is a scary thought to think Donald could be president....dude wants to sort his fucking runaway hair out before he starts spouting off garbage about world affairs....Trump by name Trump by nature....just a big bunch of gas.....kinda like this rant.....
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,15 13:28 other posts 
Yes, the entire planet will be MORE fu@ked in a short time, I've got to wonder what civilization will be like in 100 years from now. Will there even be civilization in 100 years from now?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Dec,15 15:40 other posts 
Is there civilization now?
By _avg_ [Ignore] 05,Dec,15 14:27 other posts 
I'm kinda with George Carlin on this one: the planet will be fine. PEOPLE are fucked.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 07:23 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Dec,15 15:41 other posts 
It happens that I agree with you Alex. The problem is not the existence of fuck heads like Cameron, etc, but of the morons who support them. Remember what Einstein said about the infinity of the universe?

By #485312 30,Nov,15 00:37
Viva france, paris in melt down over global warming, more money poured into politicians having a tax funded holiday. They dont care about the environment, they care about the bottom line and what they'll be eating, caviar or truffles with their $200 bottles of wine and $500 plates of food. What a joke, do they really care? Of course not or we'd be living in houses with solar power and waste water recycling units. Id love to know of the carbon footprint these jokers leave after their junket. *lix *

By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Nov,15 17:10 other posts 
Hope all the people who celebrate thanksgiving had a good weekend....
By jayman73 [Ignore] 29,Nov,15 19:20 other posts 
I celebrate Thanksgiving, and had a great weekend. Thanks so much.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Nov,15 19:20 other posts 

By #485312 23,Nov,15 04:15
Was watching the asian/french guy and his k!d on telly, saying how the flowers and candles will protect them from the homicidal maniacs and thought how wrong it was to tell such rot to a ch!ld. I hope he never gets held up in a florist or homewares shop. *lix *
By #496816 23,Nov,15 07:26
I more or less disagree - I just see it as a continuation of the myths that we feed kids from Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny up from there - the chance of any one of us being a terrorist victim is parallel to the chance of any one of us winning the lottery. The reality of becoming or having a loved one be a victim is of course beyond what any human should have to cope with if there was a God, but I like k!ids to have a sense of security till they reason out for themselves that the world is not the my little pony universe. And yes, there's a bunch of k!ds and grownups too who do end up getting faced with the reality of what can be a very unpleasant world. I was glad the Paris attacks happened late evening at least, so there weren't too many ch1ldren among the victims, at least. In the full time war zones, a different matter, I guess. And there are those like ch!ld labourers, or those sold to the sex trade - who live from an early age the worst aspects of our world. Too late for them, sadly, but I'm all for shielding k!ds - I'd like to see a whole generation of optimistic y0ung people grow up - they may be our best hope.

Thanks for the ! by the way - I was trying to work out how to stop this totally blatant show it all sex site from filling my screen with asterisks... lol. I have a view and maybe I'm wrong, that people on this site very quickly call out anyone who transcends the consensus of what's ok and what's not and shut them down. Dealing with asterisk paranoia tightens all the wrong knots in my brain
By #485312 23,Nov,15 07:48
Im all for shielding k!ds too, he shouldnt of exposed him to it at all, the k!ds should be at home watching cartoons and not be exposed to the constant news feeds of it. Taking him there and watching hourds of people trampling the flowers and cr@pping themselves when someone let off crackers just proved the k!d was right. The flowers didnt protect them or make them feel safe. They expose far too much to them far too young. 3 year olds neednt know any of it, its definitely not age appropriate and would give him nightmares if anything. The reporter just wanted a cheap story and it definitely didnt make me feel good how he was prompting him to say something. That wasnt good reporting, standard media mogels all trying to cash in on tragedy was how l saw it *lix *

By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 17:04 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 17:06 other posts 
By _avg_ [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 21:57 other posts 
Engineers: the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
By #485312 19,Nov,15 05:04
Where do you sip on this one? *lix *
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 03:51 other posts 
Where the beer comes out...

By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 21:04 other posts 
R.I.P Jonah Lomu....
By #358797 17,Nov,15 22:21
By #485312 18,Nov,15 06:50
way too young to die, *Lix*

By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,May,15 23:22 other posts 
Never wrestle with a pig.You get dirty,and besides,the pig likes it...
By #485312 26,Jul,15 01:13
best off to cook it, that's how l like my pigs *lix*
By _avg_ [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 00:42 other posts 
That's more of an aphorism than a worldview...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 16:36 other posts 

By #496814 11,Nov,15 03:03
Im extremely scared of the future of our society. The foundation of our democracies, as flawed as they might be, are about to be broken by the free trade tpp- and ttip-agreements. The isds parts are scary as shit.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,15 19:41 other posts 
I have a question. Those terrorists in Syria who behead people, kill others, blow ancient temples off and cause millions of people to immigrate to Europe can do so because they have lots of guns. I don't think they have any means of making their own guns. Someone gives or sells the guns to them. Question 1: who the fuck gives those terrorists the guns? Question 2: who the fuck gives money to the terrorists? Question 3: why aren't people asking the questions above? Question 4: shouldn't the peace loving nations be targeting those who give money or sell guns to the terrorists?
By #181785 09,Oct,15 23:10
Q1 Every one that can make a dollar, that includes countries. Q2 Answer with a question. Do you Drive a car? Q3 See Q1. Q4 see Q1. Real answer to your question is people are asking. But as long as someone can make a buck they will sell any thing to any one reguardless of what it is or who it harms. PS I beleive in owning your own gun(s).
By _avg_ [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 00:28 other posts 
Unfortunately, this line of questioning perpetuates the (failed) view of a military solution to the "ISIS" threat.

Basically, ISIS' advantage isn't in its guns or tanks.. or its wallet. ISIS' strength is in its ideology; it's in its tactics; it's in its propaganda. ISIS is effective at conveying a message that people want to hear, that have few resources to combat, and have little reason to resist. You can't solve that equation by adding (or subtracting) bullets.

No 'silver bullet' exists for this threat, either. I support greater education and civil empowerment, particularly for women, which has either shown promise or proven effective, in other cases, but the middle-east has proven to be a particularly vexing outlier, unique unto it's own...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 01:26 other posts 
I think I understand what you're saying and you have a point. But ISIS was created by the west, wasn't it? Like many other fanatic groups of mohammedan morons. Of course education is important. I hear the Saudis give money to isis and they're not better than them. They also chop heads off in public places and show the spectacle live on state TV.

By #435701 30,Oct,15 12:13
I am really troubled by the ENTIRE World! China and the US playing dangerous games in the South China Sea. Pooter (Putin) and his dangerous games, war in Syria and last but not least...the Middle East! The times we are living in are MORE dangerous than the Cold War! And all of it seems so similar to something that happened in the 30's. Japan and their 'island hopping' (followed by our own 'reverse island hopping and the dropping of the only 2 nuclear bombs.) And of course Hitler and his land grabbing and killing of the Jews, etc...I just do not think Man ever learns about war...All it's good for is population control. And sadly, at 7.5 Billion on the planet now, it just might be time for a 'thinning of the herd', again. Will there be anyone left to re-populate after that happens?...Because it will happen. It ALWAYS has happened. Warfare is as prevalent as religion among men. I just hope at 64, I can shuffle off this mortal coil before it does...But I doubt it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Oct,15 15:51 other posts 
You're right to be worried. Cold war was a stabilizing for_ce for US economy. When that was gone, a new enemy was desperately needed. One was created, but quite haphazardly. The result is a monster. At least, the cold war boosted science and, in particular, science education. The new monster brings nothing positive. All it's good for is instability and fear. Yes, there's a bomb ticking and will explode, we just don't know when.

By #480735 27,Oct,15 21:57
Still no rain. Middle and lower class getting fines for watering our plants, while the rich are dumping 1000's of gallons of water per day to keep the dust off their street. This has been the worst 4 year summer ever. 😤😕
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Oct,15 22:01 other posts 
Swap you some rain for some sun... If only life were that simple...
By #480735 27,Oct,15 22:02
If only....
By #495558 27,Oct,15 22:07
I grilled in 41 degree weather tonight but it was worth it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Oct,15 22:10 other posts 
Hope you didn't burn your sausage

By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Oct,15 21:54 other posts 

By #358797 09,Oct,15 01:42
Anyone here seen Shia LaBeouf's motivational speech? I really like thi's version the best... only registered users can see external links
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Oct,15 06:39 other posts 

By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:22 other posts 
Anyone heard from Daffu ? Miss you buddy
By #358797 07,Oct,15 01:25

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42  

Show your Genitals