Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Voting on pics

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #275423 [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 22:11
I greatly appreciate when someone decides to up vote my pics but I don't see the point of down voting them, don't bother looking at my profile if you don't like them.. I **** the fact that I lose points from when a person does this. Any thoughts?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.No more anonymous voting   2.It's not easy......   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.Problem voting for Pic of the Month   5.Voting against pictures  

Comments:
By palunko [Ignore] 23,Dec,15 19:21 other posts 
True, what's the point of negative votes? I don't understand that. guess that must be result of envy, jealousy, or some kind of inferiority complex...
I must say I saw some pics here that are horror for me and I wish I never saw those in my life, but never had neither intention or idea neither will to vote negative. I give only positive votes for pics I find attractive.
Personally, I don't need much points and don't bother much about points, but my vote is for prohibition of negative voting

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 22:34 other posts 
My sentiments exactly!

I must be honest, there is one member that I have down voted and that is because I find him to be a super twat. That aside, there have been some "oops" moments. I use my phone 99% of the time and sometimes my right thumb clips the wrong area on the touch screen. If I recognize that I've made that mistake, I vote multiple times and send the member a message of apology. I do like the feature that admin implemented which reflects the members that voted [HOT] but hoped that he might show the members that voted [NOT] as well.
By #460385 23,Dec,15 17:18
I have done the same. I use my phone, the wife uses the tablet that obviously is much bigger. Sonn as I realized that I tapped the wrong selection. I immediately vote "hot" 2 or 3 times and tell the member it was an accident.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,15 17:28 other posts 
It's good to know I'm not the only one that has a thumb with a mind of its own. Quite frankly, I still have a difficult time understanding the need of a [NOT] option (even though I've used it for spiteful reasons). If a picture doesn’t "speak" to you, move along to one that does.

By pifad [Ignore] 23,Dec,15 17:10 other posts 
I agree. See no need for negativity but some folks are that way. I've been here for years and you'll never see me vote anyone down.

By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 22:29 other posts 
The only thing you can do is roll with it. Some people can be total dicks...

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals