Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Who was the first person you saw masturbate?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 22,Sep,16 14:28
Who was the first person you saw masturbate?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By Blade [Ignore] 22,Sep,16 22:20 other posts 
My friend's older ****. We were 11ish. His bro was a lot older, like early 20s? He smoked pot in his room a lot. and when he wasn't doing that he was jerking off.

We first saw him while peeking in his room thinking he was smoking. We wanted to find where he hid his stash so we could hide it and blackmail him for money for candy.

We peeked in his window, and he had his back to us in a chair. He was wiggling, and then he turn to yell at someone in the house that called to him and when he did, we saw his big dick in his hand. I almost didn't know what it was at first it was so big. (it was prob normal size, but considering my age) We immediately giggled and he turned and saw us. He ran at the window, and we fell back laughing. He was just there in the window jerking off and we thought it was the funnest thing until he shot his cum at us. now we were puzzled again. it fell inches short of hitting us in the grass.

He explained later to my friend what it all was. My friend told me, and I didn't understand him, so we went inside, and his bro explain it to me. I didn't really understand, but I remember asking him how he fit it in his tight jeans, and didn't it hurt? He explained it was soft. Got frustrated because we were so silly and clueless, the he opened his jeans and showd us his soft dick. Without tears of laughter in my eyes I could see it more clearly. His huge balls, thick little dick and tons of hair.

AFter that he would run after us with his hard on and try to cum on us. We thought it was a game. He got my friend a few times he finally confessed to me. It wasn't much a fun game for him after that. hahah.

By #204902 22,Sep,16 16:27
When I was 10 a 11yo friend showed me.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Sep,16 16:16 other posts 
My cousin. He taught me how.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show your Genitals