Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Fav Position for Sucking Cock

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 01:29  other posts
[NOTE: Please don't post photos in this thread. Artwork's fine.]

Here's a question for anyone who sucks cock...
Which position is your favorite? (you're the giver)

1 - either position 69ing
2 - reveiver laying back, giver on top
3 - giver laying back, receiver on top
4 - receiver standing up, giver on knees
5 - receiver sitting, giver off to the side
6 - receiver sitting, giver kneeling between legs
7 - giver on bed/table facing receiver, who's standing
8 - giver's head hanging over edge of bed/table, receiver standing

Feel free to pick one that isn't listed and explain it.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.what position does it for you?   3.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   4.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   5.Sucking cock  

Comments:
By MM_DD [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 14:22 other posts 
My preferred position for sucking off my husband is a little hard to describe. We usually start off in a standard 69 with him on the bottom and me on top, but as he starts getting more aroused, he stops sucking me and then I shift my lower body over to the right side of his body and continue sucking him until he cums. So I guess you might call it an alternate 69 position.

Although I prefer the 69 position, I prefer sucking him *without* him sucking me simultaneously or playing with my dick. That way I can put 100% of my concentration into his cock and his orgasm. It's a much bigger turn-on for me to focus exclusively on him.

By #548046 10,Jan,18 19:00
3. Laying down while a guy fucks my throat making me gag

By #541336 08,Sep,17 20:11
2 cocks down my throat with another deep in my ass while tied down

By #500544 07,Sep,17 15:49
I would love to try 8

My favourite so far is letting the guy lay down I and I would get in a 69 position but to the side so my arse is by his head. He can watch me suck his dick and has a hand free to push my head down. He can play with my arse with the other hand.

By ratmikan [Ignore] 07,Sep,17 13:43 other posts 
If giving, 2, 4 or 6, maybe 8, but i love the eye contact during action!

By #220845 07,Sep,17 13:24
Squatting

By #505462 07,Sep,17 12:23
I have a few more positions I need to try before I can pick a favorite, but so far I love positions where his cocks angles downward into my mouth so there is less chance any cum will slip out.

By #516354 06,Sep,17 01:02
As a sub a few of my fav cock sucking positions are:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 06,Sep,17 09:33 other posts 
The first one's confusing... You're a sub, but you're normally the one doing the driving too? How can you stand being in control like that? Edit: Oh, maybe your driver's side is reversed where you live...
By #516354 06,Sep,17 22:02
It is

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 06,Sep,17 12:14 other posts 
I like being on my knees and the guy standing when giving head. Just feels right.

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Sep,17 09:55 other posts 
Since I rarely cum via oral sex, I like lying on the side of the bed while he stands beside the bed at my head so I can suck his cock while I jerk off... and vice versa because I love to watch a guy jerk off and I love jerking off in front of a guy.
As for receiving, with two guys 69 wins the big prize.

By #531414 05,Sep,17 15:58
My favor is with him sitting back comfortably in a nice comfy chair completely nude & him laying down is also good. I want him completely relaxed so that he can enjoy it & also so that the blowjob can last longer. In my experience I have found that the longer a blowjob last the more intense his orgasm will be & the bigger the cum load will be. The only exception being is if I ass fuck him first, then you cums fast but also cums very intensely & a big load.

By #537175 05,Sep,17 15:56
I love oral sex , and if pushed on the above would go for a 69

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 14:42 other posts 
They all work for me and I've done them all.

But my all time favorite is number 4. There is something really satisfying about kneeling before a man and giving him oral service. I do some of my best work on my knees.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 04:48 other posts 
Why don't you start? What is your "fav" cock sucking position?

I can imagine that you're on your knees.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 05:02 other posts 
Nah. Good one, though... I've only ever done it in one position, sitting in a chair or whatever and bending my head down.

I didn't include it because the giver and receiver are the same person.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals