Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

PUBLIC SHOWERS!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] 10,Jun,18 23:39  other posts
Public showers.

So, I was at a wave pool today. When it was time to go, I was extremely excited as I stripped nude and went to the shower, hoping to see other cocks and have mine seen as well.

Sadly, through a 30 minute shower, which was delayed in hopes of seeing and showing, none others came in. What a sad day!

Any advice on how to find public showers to display and view in Phoenix would be appreciated!

New Comment       Rating: 0