She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What does everyone think about pierced dicks?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #94263 [Ignore] 22,Aug,10 10:48
Mine is pierced quite alot. But what do people here think about any cock or scrotum piercings?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pierced body parts   2.Pierced pussys   3.comment on my pierced dick please. do you like it?   4.should i get pierced   5.Pierced dick  

Comments:
By princea [Ignore] 05,Aug,13 13:51 other posts 
I love mine .but I don't like them overdone.one is enough.after that they start to lose their appeal.but that's just my opinion!

By #361268 04,Aug,13 06:35
I had my pa done about 40yrs ago and i love most of the people that see it love it it is the best thing i ever did was to have a pa

By bigone21 [Ignore] 29,Jul,13 18:19 other posts 
like any kind of surplus, it looses class directly.

goes for gold & jewelry, tattoos and piercings, if you can't hold back on the amount of it, if quantity goes over quality, it looses all expression and gets to be a freaky thing.

modesty looks better!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 29,Jul,13 11:35 other posts 
I have several piercings includeing my 0 gauge P/A!
I think they are a matter of choice as to each individule,I happen to like mine and also enjoy seeing and playing with those of others

By pifad [Ignore] 23,Aug,10 17:34 other posts 
Not my cup of tea

By #43515 23,Aug,10 12:50
Like a pierced cock [ frenum like mine is the hottest] Shaved and pierced is even better

By #33070 22,Aug,10 17:02
I thick a few of them look hot The pa and I like piercings in the fernum. I like to get one there

By #59855 22,Aug,10 14:36
From Matt's Wife: I like them, I will eventually have Matt get more and more piercings

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals