Recent Posts of member mmoon42

By mmoon42 03,Sep,24 04:15
I had put an ad out on Craigslist back when they had their own meet up section. This older guy hit me up. He was a bit heavier than I thought I liked at the time, but I was so hungry for cock i didn’t let the moment go to waste. Anyway he said he was free, so we go to a motel and he goes to clean up while I strip and wait for him. When he’s done he comes out only in underwear, turns off the lights, and lays on the bed. I pull his underwear down and put comes the thickest uncut cock I've ever seen. I immediately put it in my mouth and started sucking on the head and his foreskin. I was loving it. I also loved sucking on his big balls too. It had to be at least 6in girth and average to above average length. It was so thick I had to keep my mouth completely open while sucking, it was a little tiresome. I was able to deepthroat it a little bit at a time. I had to have been sucking his cock for an hour, and despite not being the best at it due to his girth he needed up jerking off while sucking me off and swallowing my cum. That was the first of many times we met up.

By mmoon42 05,Aug,24 04:32
One time I deepthroated his cock as he came, and his load filled my mouth up I had to keep swallowing. It was so hot, I wish I could suck him off again. That’s first and only time so far that a guys filled me up like that.

By mmoon42 05,Aug,24 04:30
Of course! There’s not been one cock I’d love to suck more than my own

By mmoon42 05,Aug,24 04:28
Deepthroat and swallow it all

By mmoon42 05,Aug,24 04:27
I deepthroat their cock

By mmoon42 05,Aug,24 04:26
A couple times when I was a kid both soft and hard, it looked huge. Another time when I was a bit older he took it out in front of me and my mom. I think he was a little bigger than I am now, but looks pretty similar.