Recent Posts of member Lik2play

Topics:

Massages 04,Jul,26 00:03
Anal play 07,Jun,26 14:25
Nudists/naturalist 01,Aug,25 16:45
Naked Thursday 14,Mar,25 18:24
Toys 23,Dec,24 08:41
Naked day 15,Dec,24 09:01
Good friend daughter 13,Dec,24 13:50
Mistress 01,Dec,24 15:58
Toys. Sex toys 05,Oct,24 12:53
Shaved or hairy 20,Apr,24 07:29
Balls 15,Apr,24 04:33
Naked at home 29,Oct,23 13:01
Shave or not to shave 21,Sep,23 22:36

Posts:

By Lik2play 01,Oct,26 07:48
I always thought I had a small dick. But I guess it a medium size



By Lik2play 29,Sep,26 10:39
Well sometimes one will hang a little lower but most of the time the boys hang about the same



By Lik2play 28,Sep,26 08:24
I'm not old I think an I'm not gay I'm not into men
I love women the way you look at cock is the way I look at a pussy or tits.



By Lik2play 28,Sep,26 08:21
I'm 67nyear old no one wants a cock that old



By Lik2play 27,Sep,26 20:55
Thanks. I wish the women on this site like it.



By Lik2play 27,Sep,26 15:25
Thanks



By Lik2play 26,Sep,26 18:59
My dick isn't big enough for porn. An i cum to quick..
My girlfriend an I made a short fuck video I was able to post a very short video in my page. But she kept the full video. I have never seen it posted any where



By Lik2play 06,Sep,26 14:22
I just like to get naked an clean house cook or anything I can do nude



By Lik2play 02,Sep,26 07:31
Average



By Lik2play 01,Sep,26 22:28
I love eating pussy before during an after



By Lik2play 14,Aug,26 10:24
A shaved cock in a shaved pussy is beautiful



By Lik2play 14,Aug,26 10:23
I don't have a lot of chest hair so when I have a big ole bush down there it just don't look good I keep it shaved
.feels good the women like it. I like to be naked when I can an it feels great



By Lik2play 14,Aug,26 00:32
I like my cock an balls shaved .. I think I look better an most all the women I have fucked like it like that smooth I shaved every three days. And I prefer a shaved pussy



By Lik2play 02,Aug,26 08:06
Yes I would an I would take my time on ot



By Lik2play 22,Jul,26 07:25
Yes you will. I have said that exact same thing



By Lik2play 22,Jul,26 07:22
I think mine is maybe a little bigger



By Lik2play 07,Jul,26 05:45
It's a nice big juicy looking pussy .



By Lik2play 06,Jul,26 23:21
I'm a straight man I do like anal toys an sounding.. I had girl friend that was big into anal play an anal toys she got me hook on anal toys. I have a few that I really like..I have a smaller plug that I have in most of the time.



By Lik2play 06,Jul,26 23:09
The pubic hair is a turn off for me. I like bald pussy



By Lik2play 06,Jul,26 23:07
Yeah all day in that pussy



By Lik2play 24,Jun,26 06:51
Wow I get hit on by men for sex all most every time I logg in.



By Lik2play 08,Jun,26 19:32
I hope you get what you want. I'm only interested in pussy



By Lik2play 24,May,26 23:33
I'm straight just like to show my junk off



By Lik2play 22,May,26 23:52
I really don't think I have done any taboo ..maybe peek under the blankets with hope to see my sister pussy. I was really young like ,7 ,8 years old



By Lik2play 21,May,26 23:45
I shave every three days



By Lik2play 21,May,26 23:38
I had a mistress or girlfriend. That I was with for five years.she was amazing she love porn she had three TV's in her house and porn was on 24/7 never turned off for no one. We masturbate together fuck while watching porn.she an I loved to be naked she got me started on sex toys we had a lot of toys . I will never find another girl like her again.



By Lik2play 02,May,26 19:53
NO hair on the pussy



By Lik2play 02,May,26 19:51
I'm average size I guess. No complaints from any women



By Lik2play 02,May,26 19:49
I have a few cock rings different kinds. I have a ring on or a butt plug in or both all the time



By Lik2play 02,May,26 19:44
Yes my sisters a few times



By Lik2play 20,Apr,26 10:58
I have never been to a bath house.. I'm not into men I'm sure they may be women there...
But I do like to be bathed by a woman. I have a massage therapist that will bathe me. Shave me. Massage me and fuck me it dose cost me but it's ok



By Lik2play 07,Apr,26 07:36
I have been shaving my cock an balls for fifteen years now. At first it was razor burn ingrown hairs ..not a good look. But I started shaving every three days in the shower with just soap. It may take a while for ur skin to get used to shaving but it's worth it. Most all girl like it smooth..



By Lik2play 04,Apr,26 09:11
I shave my cock an ball every three days I like an most girls like it to...



By Lik2play 17,Mar,26 07:31
I watch a lot of porn a lot. My wife an watched a lot together. But now its just me watching. I'm not into kiddie porn not into gay men porn. Young old skinny fat is all good .. I like girl on girl porn. I learned how to lick pussy watching that . I had a girlfriend that was into porn an sex toys she was fun to be with.



By Lik2play 17,Mar,26 07:23
I have had sex with a woman an her sister watched an interacted with us. To be watched while I was fucking her was not really comfortable for me ..but scene then I have had sex with with girls while other were in the room it's kinda a turn on now.i don't have a pornstar cock . But it works I know of parents that will fuck in front of the kids like it was nothing. I find it better for me to have sex with all women watching then guys.



By Lik2play 11,Mar,26 08:40
Yes I would.



By Lik2play 03,Mar,26 17:33
Love women love the taste of pussy the feel of tits



By Lik2play 22,Feb,26 22:41
Yep it would be better if it was smooth.



By Lik2play 16,Jan,26 23:01
Girl on girl porn



By Lik2play 16,Jan,26 22:59
Shaved smooth pussy watching her shave her pussy



By Lik2play 12,Jan,26 10:13
Make sure you are all right and cover you up.
I'm not interested in fucking a passed out woman.



By Lik2play 12,Jan,26 07:18
I'm a wanna be nudist. I love to be nude at home I like showing off my cock an you toys . I have been invited to come to a nudist resort not to far from me.



By Lik2play 09,Jan,26 07:45
What's up



By Lik2play 07,Jan,26 17:19
For what.



By Lik2play 01,Jan,26 10:40
Shaved I been shaved for fifteen years now most women like a shaved cock



By Lik2play 25,Oct,25 22:24
The most reaction I get is I'm sorry I'm bothering you.
Most try not to look at my junk but do..



By Lik2play 15,Oct,25 09:18
I had a girlfriend (mistress) that had porn playing on her TVs 24/7. Never turned it off. We watch porn together an fuck what we watched.



By Lik2play 16,Aug,25 18:51
I have a cock ring on or a plug in all the time . Cock ring get me super hard an helps keep it hard I just like a butt plug.



By Lik2play 16,Aug,25 18:47
I love licking a wet pussy when she squirting her juice all over my face.



By Lik2play 13,Aug,25 15:53
I shave for a couple of reasons. 1.i don't have a lot of body hair twenty or so chest hairs .. to see a big bush around my junk it just didn't look good. 2 it makes my cock look bigger. 3 ticks. I work outside a lot so when them ticks start crawling up my legs to my crotch it's easyer to find them. 4. I like it an most women do to. .