Recent Posts of member hurtmylittledic

By hurtmylittledic 20,Oct,21 10:49
Once or twice over the years, until 2 years ago, then I started swallowing every time. Now, when I masterbate, my overriding desire to cum seems to be so I can swallow it. Some times I wish I had started doing it regularly a lot sooner. Some times I feel swallowing every time is actually diminishing the ecstasy of my orgasms.
A few times I've put it in the freezer in a spoon wrapped in saran and start my next session by thawing it and eating it to start.

By hurtmylittledic 19,Oct,21 11:02
When I was 10 or 11, three of us were playing in tunnels in the hay mow, and somehow the idea came up to find out what a cocksucker was. We dropped our pants and took turns being the sucker and being the suckee. As I recall, I was the only one that liked doing both. Never did it again, but I want to. I've thought of asking one of the guys in a gay couple we're friends with if I could suck him(pretty sure I'd swallow), but they seem to be pretty monogamous, and I'm afraid of jeopardizing the friendship(and possibly having to explain to my wife what happened). Any suggestions?