Recent Posts of member Gaystuart

By Gaystuart 28,Aug,24 18:00
I remeber when aged 13 almost 14 , having a wet dream , the orgasm woke me up and I was shaking for ages , my PJ's were absolutely soaked and a lot got on my bedding . Another time not long after I was sat in class feeling horny , I had a hole in my pocket and for about 30 mins I was gently fingering the top of my hard on through my boxers . I didnt intend to orgasm , but as all guys know sometimes you get to a point whenre you cant stop . I could feel every muscle tighten and then my cock started pumping out spunk , it felt so good till the realisation that I was again soaked and it seeped through . With another guy I was 17 and he was 2 years older . He played in same football team and is straight . . Cutting a long story short one weekend his family was away and I stayed the night , he topped me and I orgasmed with only minimal touching of my cock , it felt amazing

By Gaystuart 28,Aug,24 17:51
Unfortunately its illegal in UK , unless its at a specified area . However I love being on lockers and showers , and as I play sports and train im frequently in there naked . If I stop over at friends we always just walk around house naked . At some stage I want to go to one of the designated nudist camps / beaches in France

By Gaystuart 28,Aug,24 17:47
First blow job when I was 14 at a friends house , 3 of us who had previously wanked each other decided to try out sucking . we all loved it and all tasted some spunk .

By Gaystuart 28,Aug,24 17:44
It stays hard after I orgasm , its uncut and its a great toy to play with