Recent Posts of member Hotman26

Posts:

By Hotman26 05,Oct,26 17:28
Ive done that many times with my wife stroking her vagina lips then moving my fingertips to her clitoris till she orgasms. It gets her pussy really sensitive for when I geg my cock in her.



By Hotman26 05,Oct,26 17:25
A boy at school. We were 14-15. We realised we were interested in each others cocks. We got our cocks out and had a feel of each other. He asked me to let him watch me jerk one. So I stroked off for him.



By Hotman26 05,Oct,26 17:18
I jacked off in the school boys toilet stalls. I also hand jobbed with other boys in the stalls. I now jerk off in the toilet stall at work. I like to splash my load against the stall wall so the next person in there knows someone has jerked one there. Sometimes I find other men's spurted cum trickling down the stall wall.