Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Why married men have sex with other men

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #183011 [Ignore] 02,Oct,11 19:13
Imagine you are married for more then 20 years. Your partner never wanted to adventure sexually and when the children came -the sex tap got turned off.

Imagine your sex life becomes a routine -once a week -have a shower -spend 20 minutes massage, ten minutes going down on your partner then mission style for the time it takes.

Along the way you realize that there is only one life. So you want to have sex with some one that enjoys the sex act and is spontaneous - so other men sharing your dilemma become a viable alternative

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #608810 11,Aug,20 12:17
I love checking out cut cock mine and others definitely have an obsession with my cock and and a fat dildo up my ass. [deleted image]

By #623140 05,Aug,20 15:53
I am always thinking about penises and what the could do for me.

By johnwish [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 12:29 other posts 
Whether they admit it or not,I think all men secretly fantasize about other mens cocks.I know I do.
By bil47 [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 13:34 other posts 
Straight women seem to get off on soft-core pics of nude women. No reason a straight man shouldn't enjoy cock pictures.
By johnwish [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 14:16 other posts 
Agreed bil47.
By german_guy [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 15:51 other posts 
me too

By #622501 05,Aug,20 12:44
I want to have sex with other men as I am so frustrated by my wife's lack of interest. Women are too much trouble, so it's mutual sucking and fucking with any man I can find. Sadly no one is near me.

By #188764 20,Oct,11 06:13
I've known that I'm bisexual ever since I was 12 - almost 50 years ago. But after some boy/boy play at ages 12 - 14 I lived a straight life and got married in my 20s. By the time I was in my mid-40s my wife had totally withdrawn from any interest in sex. So why not get a taste of what I had been thinking about all those years. Sex with other men is exciting and usually quite satisfying... better in some ways than sex with my wife (the blowjobs!), but lacking in other ways (I miss fucking a pussy!). My wife and I are still emotionally and physically affectionate, but we don't have sex. I make up for it with masturbation (edging rocks!) and occasional get-togethers with men. She knows about it in a general way, but prefers "don't ask, don't tell".
By bil47 [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 08:23 other posts 
I'm in the same situation... no sex with my wife, but occasional adventures with other bi men, many of them married.
By #292697 04,Aug,20 08:40
That’s my life to a t
Same here - I love my wife and value her as my best friend and companion. However, being Bi and enjoying Cross Dressing, I need fun elsewhere. I'm always "careful" as I don't want to take anything undesirable home but I need to satisfy my sexual urges.
She knows that I'm Bi and cross dress but doesn't want to know.

By #621759 04,Aug,20 03:15
I love give my tight fat bubble butt up to married men when my wife is at work I cross dress meet married men on double list and let them come over feed men dick and butt fuck me and fill my ass with a coupe load of cum

By #183011 19,Oct,11 20:38
maybe marriage should not be a life sentence - I am jusy too comfortable to change even though I am very frustrated - wish I was braver
By #6568 20,Oct,11 05:58
......You could try improving your sex-life with your wife,...perhaps she is thinking the same thing without you knowing, or deeply wishes for you to be more romantic etc.
By #201583 11,Mar,12 23:49
How? I cant even get her to just lay there, or do dishes, cook, clean, or fucking nothing. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. She was taught that her pussy was a weapon and that she could control a man by cutting him off. Not me, havent touched it in over five years and she couldnt pay me to touch it, I dont even want to see it.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 03,Oct,11 08:34 other posts 
family & society - might be the reasons most guys born 1960 & earlier got married to a woman - to do what was expected of us - I'm not so sure this is a true of guys born from 1970s on - less pressure from society to conform

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 03,Oct,11 06:15 other posts 
I agree with Fantsay and I would also like to add that yes there may be latent homosexual or bisexual tendencies here, but then I believe that all men have them....it's just a matter of how deeply they are buried or in some men, supressed. Another attractive feature of sexual liaisons with other men is simply that men are into sex for the moment with no strings attached....if you want to stray from the nest with women.....then you had better be prepared to handle all of that baggage they carry, because they cannot seem to separate sex from love or emotion or whatever you want to call it. Men just want to get off and doing it with another man is quick and easy.

By #6568 03,Oct,11 06:00
I have endured (no exageration) long sexless periods in my life but even at my lowest misery I never considered any kind of sexual contact with other men......

.....I think you would have to be latently gay or at least 'bi' to take this route from desperation.

Perhaps I should mention (already known to the regulars here)that I have no 'homophobic' tendencies and have several gay friends and aquaintances, some of whom I like and respect very much.

By pifad [Ignore] 03,Oct,11 01:11 other posts 
Sent you a response

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals