Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

There is no battle between the sexes when it comes to BJs

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #146804 [Ignore] 07,Jan,12 01:20
The idea that one sex is better than the other at oral sex is so untrue, old and stupid it really needs to stop being said.

Yes a guy may know what feels good for him, and thus do that but as people like different things it's no real advantage. The reason why gay/bi men often think men are better is because they are more likely to communicate with them during oral sex than they are with a woman in fear of offending her. Thus it is communication that is key.

The missus gives mind blowing BJs, I've been with women who don't and I know of men who say they don't care too much for BJs (often meaning there partner is crap at them).

I have nothing against gay men at all but the whole "men are better at giving head" thing is utter bollocks.

New Comment       Rating: 0