Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Would You Suck The Cum Out?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #225731 [Ignore] 18,Jan,12 04:13
i love to sit back and have my cock sucked on by a strong mouth. i love to get my cock head suck and nibble on. would you suck the cum out of my cock head?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I like to play and suck, but not the fuck...where can i suck   2.I suck you suck me   3.Would U suck my Cock for $20   4.I Want to Suck Cock!   5.Me and you and your wife  

Comments:
By #541363 28,Jan,19 13:41
When i suck a cock i always want to swallow its cum. never spilling one drop.

By Irish7X5 [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 02:19 other posts 
Every drop i like the feel of a cock pulsating in my mouth shot after shot

By WHATSUPDOC [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 04:08 other posts 
I have no idea what your cock looks like, but I am so horny I am sute if that is what you want we can make that happen. I would see you at a bar. You would then use the mens room and I would follow. Standing next to you I glance at your big cock and I immediately get excited. I reach over to touch you. You grab me and pull me into a stall with my hand still stroking your cock getting harder and harder. I drop to my knees and begin to kiss your cockhead. Licking your shaft and playing wwith your balls. I then start to suck your beautiful cock taking your wet moist cock all the way. As you begin to get my mouth wet with your precum i start stroking and sucking furiously. You hold my head against your cock and give a full thrust as your delicious jizz is filling my mouth. I swallow and you're still cummin I swallow again. Oh give me all you got. Your body is pumping and throbbing. When it settles down I lick every drop from your cock as I clean you up. You zip up walk out. Ithen lick my lips and face which has cum dipping from my mouth. I then walk out as if nothing ever happened. Maybe do it again sometime. Send me some pics I'd like to know what I just had for dinner.

By #181785 19,Jan,12 00:15
Yes I would suck you dry

By #147052 18,Jan,12 10:54
I guess sonny that you haven't been around long enough to ask that question.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals