Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Can a girl get JUST a licking?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #259293 [Ignore] 10,May,12 01:15
A lotta gay/bi guys are very cool with just giving or getting a quick Blow N Go . So why is it so hard to find straight guys to JUST give a girl a licking?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #181785 10,May,12 21:32
I love eating pussy
By #259293 11,May,12 11:47
Good man!
By #181785 23,Jun,12 02:17
If your in So Cal, I will come lick your pussy til I can lick no more. Then go home. And yes I could do it. I might have to jack off before I leave but you would not have to do a thing.

By muffmuncher [Ignore] 21,Jun,12 05:29 other posts 
well as the name point out i love to eat pussy and would never have a problem spending hours licking pussy i love it for me its all about the woman getting pleasure and cumming multiple times and the pinnicle is when they get so fired up the big squirt happens pure bliss x

By #218130 21,Jun,12 03:19
Sure can! Long and slow

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 11,May,12 12:30 other posts 
I'd consider it an erotic honor to only lick!
By #259293 11,May,12 12:40
It's an erotic pleasure to receive.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 19,Jun,12 18:56 other posts 
& I'm very much the giver-

By #165655 19,Jun,12 00:20
I would love to lick you from front to back. Let me know.

By #101400 18,Jun,12 05:40
I would love to lick you and have you cum a few times and then leave

By bluemn7 [Ignore] 10,May,12 01:19 other posts 
Are you seriously looking?

[deleted image]
By #259293 10,May,12 01:27
I quite enjoy oral stimulation and sometimes I'd prefer it is just that simple........but it is quite elusive.
By #13898 10,May,12 18:21
You're not dating the right guys. ALL my dates get licked
By #208421 18,May,12 10:08
I love eating pussy and have on numerous occasions done it with nothing in return, I have gotten off on eating a girl out once before

By bignhard7 [Ignore] 12,May,12 11:14 other posts 
I love to make the women scream when I'm eating her

By qhaos [Ignore] 10,May,12 04:19 other posts 
is not hard, you just found one! i do this! is like a "present" for her. in those occasions where i can't ejaculate or time or place is not enough for both satisfaction i prefer give a lick-ang-go to my girl, it gives me the satisfaction of taste and a daily hard on, and the satisfaction to look a female orgarmic face sometimes is better than the orgasm itself!
By #259293 11,May,12 11:52
Wow, you actually get it. It's about just "giving" on occasion.........a true gift.
By qhaos [Ignore] 12,May,12 09:29 other posts 
yes i think the same, i like a lot more to give than receive, even if i recieved some of this "gift" me too! but when i have the opportunity, my tongue is alwais ready! without asking anything in return...

By Arlo [Ignore] 11,May,12 15:11 other posts 
Well, not hard to find with this guy. I love to go down and stay down and am looking for someone that wants just that. I have been a sub, but have a tendency to switch sometimes. But for my Domina, I could stay down and not need more-I did learn to do as I was told with that.

By slipper [Ignore] 10,May,12 22:31 other posts 
because you didn't ask ME!!!

By #7976 10,May,12 21:10
Interesting question but the answer is so obvious it seems a bit absurd. Women as a group have traditionally made it nearly impossible for a male to approach them to just say hello, let alone to initiate a quickie. In nearly fifty years of being at my sexual prime, I have yet had a woman approach me and say, hey, I'm horny and would love you to eat my pussy...

I can't speak for everyone but it's not something that's common. Now, if an attractive woman were to be open enough to approach me and let me know in no uncertain terms that she wanted to be fingered or licked to orgasm, I'd first ask her to prove she wasn't a cop trying to entrap men then, if she could prove her civilian status, I'd have no problem finding a secluded place to do as she asked.

The only problem would be that in doing so, I'd have a raging hard on and want at least some reciprocation. It wouldn't have to lead to fucking buy it should be at least a two way street.

So, once you've determined a good approach to the subject and can convey your need to a potential male partner, I'm sure you can have all the "Eat-and-Run" sex you can handle.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 10,May,12 19:38 other posts 
I had did it 2 times in my life - just fast liking - too much clothes and nearby public places for fucking hard. One of them talked with her boy friend on the cell during this It is very funny to receive oral love during the time you talk with your partner on the cell

By #147052 10,May,12 10:10
I love waking in the morning looking like a glazed doughnut and often wondered why women don't go for a quickie.

By #220845 10,May,12 04:48
Don't know but i understand exactly what u mean. Iam with u I luv to eat PUSSY give me some private mssgs. We will talk

By #6568 10,May,12 03:38
Perhaps because 99% of humanity is avaricious and greedy (yes men AND women) and only interested in what THEY want......???

Too many straight men keep their brains between their legs and too many straight women keep theirs in their bras (or worse, in their bank accounts)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals