Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Deleting a Topic...

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #274357 [Ignore] 10,Aug,12 17:31
Why is there not a 'delete' function or at the very minimum an 'edit' option to properly moderate initial posts by the author on this forum?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.deleting my profile   2.to admin and anyone: about starting a topic, what do you think?   3.Why is admin deleting threads from this forum   4."I'm scared of becoming gay"   5.A Forum Topic  

Comments:
By #485312 02,Mar,17 23:49
why are old topics deleted if someone uses them again??? isn't that what a forum is for??? to reuse old threads of the same topic, rather than starting new ones??? correct me if lm wrong, but the trolls get up in a flap if you use an old thread, or they get in a flap if you make one of the same that's here. So whats the go??? can l use old threads or do l have to make new ones to satisfy the trolls opinions??? l don't care if the person who started it is gone, if its the topic l want, l will use an old one... and l'll keep using old ones till theyre all gone if that's the case *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 06:28 other posts 
I don't think they are deleted. They're always there, aren't they?
By #485312 04,Mar,17 07:03
no, some lve used have been deleted, they just disappear for some reason... *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 17:55 other posts 
Very strange. Maybe it's aliens....
By #485312 04,Mar,17 20:23
yeah, maybe is the martians and the uraniums *lix*

By #286504 12,Aug,12 10:28
If and is it possible to change my log in name want to get more involved but need diff log in name
PLS PLS.THKS.
By #89828 12,Aug,12 11:21
Why does your log in name keep you from getting "more involved"?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,12 11:55 other posts 
Wouldn't you rather interact with a Harley-Davidson Fatboy as opposed to a Kawasaki 900? Duh......!!!!

By #89828 10,Aug,12 20:50
There IS an "edit" option for the body of the post, just not for the title. It functions like the "edit" for a post comment, and only seems to be available for a short period of time.
By admin [Ignore] 10,Aug,12 20:55 other posts 
5 hours

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals