Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wow! Why so many deleted member comments?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #286115 [Ignore] 24,Aug,12 06:10
I'm nearly half way through reading all the posts on this forum. Well, all of them that aren't entitled - "pls rate my cock...." or words to that effect. Those I skip straight over.

But so many posts I see have 'deleted member' next to them. Even threads started by deleted members! I go to reply to them & see the person is gone! WTF goes on with that? I don't necessarily see them making nasty comments before they piss off either.

A bit difficult to ask them I know - cause they're gone!

But, well it's just disappointing sometimes, or even quite often, that they're gone.

New Comment       Rating: 0