Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ever Had Interracial Sex?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #294536 [Ignore] 07,Sep,12 17:01
Post your experiences about interracial sex, if you ever had one. Or if you wanna have it. For all types; gay, bi, straight, lesbian, shemale, hefemale

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #332336 14,May,17 08:00
I've had sex with every race there is. I happen to enjoy black women the most however. Have no idea why, perhaps the contrast. I have kept a log of all the women I've fucked and over half are black women. I currently fuck my wife and my best friends wife (white) and have two girlfriends that are black. Being a sex addict I usually have 3 or more women I can call on.
For you white guys that have not fucked a black woman, you don't know what you're missing. Love watching my big white cock spread those pussy lips and go deep. Love watching it disappear in that black ass. Just something about it.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 09,May,17 06:52 other posts 
yes

By #103905 21,Apr,17 16:58
Yes, I'm str8 and can't count how many lack ladies.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,17 17:20 other posts 
What is/are "lack" ladies?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 23,Apr,17 12:38 other posts 
I think he means he can't count how many of his sexual encounters lack ladies... it's a common problem for "str8" people on here.
By #435701 24,Apr,17 14:47
That is FUNNY!!!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 09,May,17 01:51 other posts 
Oh, thanks. I'm glad someone appreciated it, hehe.

By #289712 23,Apr,17 11:10
I'm Caucasian, and one night had crazy awesome sex with an islander girl. She was hot , probably in my top 3
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 23,Apr,17 12:32 other posts 
Which island? I've been with some crazy Long Islanders, but they were all white, too.

By #525579 17,Apr,17 04:15
I recently hooked up with a sexy aboriginal girl who is 24, I'm 38. ,never had a chic moan and yell as loud as Her. all the neighbour's turned on their Lights Was soo awesome.
By #485312 17,Apr,17 04:49
you must have given it to her good, sounds like you enjoyed it too *lix*
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 23,Apr,17 12:29 other posts 
I just wanted to point out for other people, since at the very least - I don't know any other Americans who know what this means - the aborigines are the black native people of Australia.

By bi1953 [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 23:22 other posts 
Yes, I have sucked 3 different black cocks through glory holes. I loved it! And yes, I swallowed.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 18:21 other posts 
I've never had and I'm very curious to try with both sexes.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 17,Apr,17 15:56 other posts 
I've had sex with white women, and Asian women. Not much difference between them, other than their appearance, despite what some guys have written here or on other similar posts. All that shit about Asian girls being super horny is bollocks, and as for all Asian women having small or tight pussies, that isn't always the case.
As for men, there isn't any difference in being blown by a guy of any particular race compared to another, or when you're fucking them. However, when being fucked by men, I have noticed some differences. I've been fucked by a couple of black men, neither of them 9''+ (which is a misconception anyway), but one of them has a very thick cock, which feels great. This guy has great stamina, and always gives me a good seeing to.
I've also had sex with some Indian guys, and they have had smaller than average length dicks, although a couple were fairly thick. As for performance, they were disappointing, mostly cumming within a minute or two.
They're my experiences with interracial sex, and I am not suggesting all black men are great and Indians are bad, I'm sure others have had very different experiences with guys from those races. I'm sure there are horny Asians with tight pussies too, but I'm just as sure there are women of other races who are the same too.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,17 23:36 other posts 
Your response sounds totally LOGICAL and realistic. I agree, the other posts and posters sound like total "bollocks"! There's one thread that comes to mind (but I'm sure there are others), "Do You Like Chinese Pussy". For cryin' out loud, is Chinese pussy different from German pussy, Polish pussy, Russian pussy, Argentinean pussy? Frick, give me a break! Just as breasts come in different sizes, too! I would like to think that "regular" men are attracted to whatever their type is, whether it is a certain hair color, breast size, overall build, skin color, etc. And I'm sure that there are a number of men that don't give a crap about any of the particulars as long as it has a pussy!
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 13:08 other posts 
Exactly. Blindfold me, put some noise cancelling headphones on me too, so I can't here any accent or language, then put me in a room with a man or woman for sex. Take me from the room after sex, remove the blindfold and headphones, and ask me the race of the man or woman I was with. I suppose there's a reasonable chance I could guess correctly, but it would just be a guess, not something I could tell from the sex.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 14:12 other posts 
BAM! You nailed it! So if you would be so kind and tell me, do you like Chinese pussy?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 14:34 other posts 
I've not had Chinese pussy, but I can't think why I wouldn't enjoy it any more or less then other pussy. I have had Chinese (male) arse and it was fine.

By #61033 17,Apr,17 17:32
I love interracial sex. Black girls here are a lot more willing than white girls and I consequently have a lot more sex with blacks. They have also been less inhibited and far more adventurous in the bedroom. My first 3some was with a black and coloured girl, pics of which can be seen on my profile page.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Coloured here is mixed race, not ethnic black.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Apr,17 18:15 other posts 
Black and coloured? One of each? Not sure what that means.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,17 23:17 other posts 
Yes, I'm interested in the difference between black and coloured.

Many years ago, my parents would refer to African-Americans as negro or colored. Now, the correct terms are African-American or black. I suspect that the term African-American only pertains to people of color living in Canada, the States and perhaps in South American countries......
By #61033 17,Apr,17 23:55
Coloured here is mixed race, not ethnic black.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 00:59 other posts 
Thank you, 0-00. Would you be kind enough to dumb it down a little further? Are you saying that in South Africa 'coloured' is someone who could be an offspring of black and Caucasian union or black and Chinese union? If my understanding is correct, in the States we would refer to that as being biracial.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 01:45 other posts 
I was thinking about this, from an art or artist's standpoint, the "color" black is actually the absence of color while white IS a color. Isn't it odd that black people would ever be referred to as "colored"?

On that note, I'm going to bed and hopefully I won't let this anomaly keep me awake any more, tonight. G'night!
By #61033 18,Apr,17 13:34
Coloured in the South African context is a complex one. Loosely speaking, they are a group of mixed race people that emerged in the 1700's through the import of slaves from various parts of the world. They are usually mixtures of African, Asian, Malaysian, European or Khoisan ancestry and are recognised as a seperate group for racial classification... yes, we still have that, this time for affirmative action measures. Because of their unique mix of ancestry there can be some really striking features among them. I have seen many with mulatto skin, striking blue or green eyes, European features and beautiful straight hair. Ethnic blacks have very different features.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 14:10 other posts 
Thank you for the explanation. Now I'm going to have to Goggle Khoisan as I have no idea what that is. Thanks again!

By #531302 17,Apr,17 13:54
I have sex with three black women. I found them be insatiable lovers. One I could get off with my fingers two or three times in a row. The contrast between their flesh and mine was awesome! They found me to be the biggest they had but not necessarily the longest. They commented I must have beeen a black dude in white skin. One loved facials and the color of my cum on her darker skin drove me nuts. Nothing sexier

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Apr,17 11:15 other posts 
Had sex with a black co-worker on her last day/night at the insurance company I worked at. We were always working late for overtime, and just talking instead. She was 30 (11 years ago) and I was 20. She made it clear she was into me, and we'd talk mostly about sex. She was also in the air f0rce and had two daughters, which I mentioned would be too much responsibility if we started dating. Her older daughter was closer to my age than she was... 12 or 13.

I bought her favorite drink when I heard the next day was her last before moving to another state. I figured she probably already had plans for after her last day of work, but I asked if she wanted to follow me back to my apartment and hang out, and she did. She was impressed I remembered her favorite drink. She said "so you planned this ahead of time?" I said not exactly, since I had no idea if she'd actually be free to come over, and actually thought it was unlikely. She said she was impressed with the way my apartment looked, my taste in music, and my... size overall, but especially the thickness.

Most guys she'd been with were black, but none were that thick. She also wasn't used to getting off twice, that's for sure. Overall, I think we both had a pretty great time, then said goodbye. We did talk on the phone for a while until she said she felt too strongly about me to keep talking like that.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

I just remembered there was another black girl, a year later, when I wasn't working anymore, hangin' out with another girl that worked at the same place, and this was her best friend. We drank heavily, and planned to hang out again in 7 hours, her friend didn't wanna go back home so I said she could stay and take the bed. I offered her another shot before bed, then she kissed me... and we ended up in bed. It was a bit crazier this time, since the girl was 12 years younger with tits that were three times bigger. Lotsa fun.

By Edmonton [Ignore] 17,Apr,17 07:14 other posts 
I've only had sex with Caucasian women but I'd definitely love to have sex with other women black,Asian ,middle eastern etc. I'd love to try them all lol.

By cumjohn [Ignore] 17,Apr,17 05:58 other posts 
I had anonymous sex with arab guy few years ago. I was quite drunk at the time so memories are not very clear. But i remember that he got a big cock and he gave load to my ass.

By Texas979 [Ignore] 21,Jul,14 08:29 other posts 
I have not, but have always wanted to!!! I guess the opportunity has just never came up

By #455846 21,Jul,14 07:47
i think its great to have sex with all cultures and creeds...so far i have had scottish irish english african vietnamese kiwi to name a few...i call it the round the world journey i hope you can all relate to that?

By #358419 29,Aug,13 21:34
had a philipino girlfriend..wow she was so tight..sex without lube wasent possible..she would come about 30 times .
By #400850 30,Aug,13 01:37
Really? You had her cum and how was it impossible to lubricate and yet she came 30 times!!!
By #358419 27,Sep,13 00:15
Have you ever been with a philipino girl..she has no ****..is youre cock as big as mine?
By #400850 27,Sep,13 01:14
have u heard of "small but terrible" havin a huge cock doesn't guarantee that u can make a girl cum even satisfy. by the way you narrate your experience, friction doesn't pleasure rather it inflicts pain. jus sayin..
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 28,Sep,13 15:51 other posts 
I very much doubt she came about 30 times, especially if she was dry. Sounds like it would be painful for her, and maybe you too. And Peewee's right, big dick doesn't mean better sex. I wonder if you've even had sex with a Filipino girl.
By #458576 21,Jul,14 02:11
really ? i dont think so. and true i dont know why all u guys think every girl want big dick. im Asian and boy friend western, but some of my girl friend like Asian man more because they say they are strong and not tired easy like some western men. every person is different but the guys who think they are 2 big for Asian girl is really silly
By #464196 21,Jul,14 02:37
I been with a fair few Asian girls and sorry but they do have smaller pussies in general
By #458576 21,Jul,14 02:42
yes maybe true. maybe im Asian girl with a big pussy but i just say the guys who think too big for an Asian girl is silly. if shes horny she can take big one doesn't matter her color.

By #467057 20,Jul,14 16:59
Tried to fuck an Asian girl once but mine wouldn't fit in her. She could barley wrap her lips around my cock and she liked it. They get turned on by big white men
By #458576 21,Jul,14 02:03
This is really a silly comment

By iowaguy [Ignore] 20,Jul,14 20:49 other posts 
I've fucked a few black girls, and Mexicans. As for men OMG I've had Asian, latino, middle eastern, and my favorite quite a few BBC.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

and one black she male and an Asian she male.

By #316057 20,Jul,14 16:31
Fuck a black one

By #467291 19,Jul,14 19:26
There is only one race I have sex with-the human race.

By #414028 24,Oct,13 10:26
No. I'd love to fuck a black girl and love to watch my wife fuck a black man. That would turn me on
By #293669 03,Jan,14 20:02
So would I. Love to see a big black cock fucking my wife. Going deep inside her pussy

By bigtoy56 [Ignore] 23,Oct,13 21:19 other posts 
I have never been fortunate enough to do so but I would love to have a black man or woman!! Anyone in Kansas message me.

By #390840 23,Oct,13 20:13
yess, love it....

By #400852 23,Oct,13 05:47
would love to have sex with a black girl,never got try it,also would love an asian girl

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals