Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Say YES to Michigan!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,12 12:10  other posts
When you think of places to visit in the United States, do you ever consider Michigan? We have all 4 seasons, all very beautiful and so distinct. We are a peninsular state and surrounded by the 5 "Great Lakes", Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Erie and Lake Superior ( we were taught the acronym HOMES in school to make it easy to remember ). Who hasn't seen Kellogg brand cereal products on their breakfast table? Did you ever know that your cereal was made in Battle Creek, Michigan? There are many beautiful cities to visit such as Holland, the tulip capital of Michigan. Frankenmuth, Michigan's Little Bavaria, where Christmas is celebrated 365 days a year. Don't forget to visit Mackinac Island, so quaint, no automobiles allowed. To get from the lower peninsula to the upper peninsula, you will have to take the Mackinac Bridge. The Mackinac Bridge was opened in 1957 and until 1998, was the longest suspension bridge in the world, measuring 8,038 meters. Currently the Mackinac Bridge is the 3rd longest suspension bridge in the world however IS the longest suspension bridge in the western hemisphere. When you think of cosmopolitan cities I bet Detroit doesn't pop into your mind. Detroit, Michigan, the birthplace of the automobile, Motown and music in general! The metropolitan Detroit area is the birthplace and home for many famous people past and present; Edsel Ford, Taylor Lautner, Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell, Madonna, K ID Rock, Eminem and the list goes on.

I bet you didn't know that there are MANY sexy members on SYD/SYC that hail from Michigan. I have had an opportunity to message several Michigan members that I am aware of and I encourage them to step forward and let your presence be known. In this thread, I will mention 2 members that I am familiar with and that I have their personal approval to mention by name. One member is "Pure Michigan" he is 2nice /member.php?w=274357 and the other has family ties, ds86 /member.php?w=318295 ( so I claim him as one of ours ). If you don't already know these hot, hot members, take an opportunity to get to know them.

Please remember to visit;

/member.php?w=274357
/member.php?w=318295

Say YES to MICHIGAN!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #208421 15,Nov,12 10:51
Don't forget Taproot, my favorite band!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,12 19:52 other posts 
Taproot? Hmmm.....I'm going to have to Google them!

By #319390 27,Nov,12 18:34
989 area code checking in here! Closer to GR than the D, but have to work there occaisionaly. I love the state, and the seasons although I could stand about a month shorter winter! I have a lot of profiles to look up!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,12 19:50 other posts 
I lived in the 586 but now in the 810 and work in the 313....it snowed enough in the 810 this past Sunday that the county plowed and the salt trucks were out too. Can you believe that last weekend it was in the high 50's almost 60!

By #247457 13,Nov,12 23:41
I was born in Detroit's Brent General, and have been wanting to return to see my birthplace. I'm not real fond of visiting cities but holland, Frankenmuth, and Mackinac Island all sound like must sees. So I'll say yes to Michigan as well.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 04:35 other posts 
There are so many more beautiful cities! c'mon visit, you will be in awe of her beauty!

By iluvcox [Ignore] 14,Nov,12 22:00 other posts 
Ya.

By #187578 08,Nov,12 18:56
I'm a sexy man from michigan who lives in detroit
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 19:01 other posts 
Hella yeah, you are and thanks for stepping forward. If you would be so kind, please share your positive thoughts about Detroit.
By #297360 08,Nov,12 19:35
I thought Detroit was the murder capital of the US?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 19:58 other posts 
At one time it did have that distinct "title" however things are different. I am not convinced that Detroit is any different than any other major city.
By #187578 12,Nov,12 23:20
Honestly I'm only 19 and I haven't seen our experienced much out side my neighborhood to express an accurate opinion
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 06:44 other posts 
Doesn't matter how old you are. I don't believe that crime in Detroit is any different then any large city, unless someone mentions the former politicians........
By #187578 13,Nov,12 23:23
I completely agree I've recently started school in flint about 2 hours away from detroit and people conditions and crime is almost as if I've never even left detroit people are people everywhere

By #297360 13,Nov,12 19:16
And lets not forget great music with bands such as Electric Six
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 19:41 other posts 
Are you sure about that?

By stabone19 [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 20:02 other posts 
Yesss to michigan and all of her beauty!! I was born here and although I've lived in California and Mississippi, I find myself back where I belong.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 20:04 other posts 
What area code?
By stabone19 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 16:08 other posts 
586 my dear.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 17:45 other posts 
Me too, kinda......
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 08:33 other posts 
what an impressively large dick - you do Michigan proud

By #274915 09,Nov,12 16:50
I'm also a Michigander...I hail from Bay City, with more bars per capita than anywhere in Michigan.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 16:55 other posts 
Seriously, more bars per capita?

By #82616 09,Nov,12 13:07
Also from the mitten state!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 13:18 other posts 
I wondered how long it would take for you to get here! I remember the day I first saw you. Although, for me it was lust at first sight, I recognized a sticker from a popular local radio station.......

By diamund [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 06:18 other posts 
born and raised in michigan,i say yes to mihigan
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 18:15 other posts 
Heck yeah, say YES! What area code do you live in? I'm in St. Clair Co. In the 810.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 08:35 other posts 
another impressively large Michigan cock
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 08:40 other posts 
As you can see, there are many gorgeous members from Michigan....

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 08:39 other posts 
One of my best friends here on this site is from Michigan. Great guy & a dear friend - he's got a wonderful dick, too. Maybe he'll post & add to the beauty [cockwise] of a very beautiful [nature, etc.] state.

By #285834 08,Nov,12 19:32
I can't say YES but said hello a few times already ...to Detroit too, passed a few time through the tunnel.

Some will come and some will go
We shall surely pass
When the one that left us here
Returns for us at last
We are but a moments sunlight
Fading in the grass
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 19:45 other posts 
Come on people now
Smile on your b rother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now
Come on people now
Smile on your b rother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

You are always singing so I will sing back to you!

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 07,Nov,12 20:51 other posts 
Home of Robocup and axel foley..

I wil love to visit your state my beautiful bella
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 18:48 other posts 
You are a music AND movie aficionado!

By #297360 08,Nov,12 18:17
just wondering...was there ever anyone saying NO to Michigan
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 18:22 other posts 
There have been some negative responses but that's to be expected.
By #297360 08,Nov,12 18:23
who's being negative?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 18:25 other posts 
It isn't important.

By #139037 08,Nov,12 05:42
Never knew you work for a travel/tourist agency, Bella! But indeed I must admit, Holland is a nice place to visit. Lots of tulips, mills, cheese and beer indeed. I can recommend it .
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 18:18 other posts 
Holland, Michigan was settled by the Dutch and is very beautiful, especially when the tulips are in bloom!

By #82400 08,Nov,12 16:02
I used to live in Michigan, years ago, St Clair Shores an Grosse Pointe Shores. I had wonderful times there, went up north a lot. Spent a lot of times in the thumb and met a lot of real nice people. In fact I am lonesome for Michigan.
all seasons are great, love winter there with lots of snow and cold, hot summer, nice spring and Indian Summer, of course.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 16:33 other posts 
Ha! I lived in Harper Woods, in the 313, with the infamous 8 Mile Road just 2 blocks north of my street. Come back and visit......

By shavedsmoothbud [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 15:35 other posts 
One more thing I would like to add for all of those who enjoy activities outdoors is that Michigan is home to hundreds of inland lakes, many of which the state has restricted to have maintained as public park areas (Metro Parks) that people can visit to view their beauty from unmolested development and enjoy the miles of walking and bike riding trails...truly a retreat!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 15:53 other posts 
Inland lakes, Metro Parks and shavedsmoothbud! Who could ask for anything more!

By #2331 07,Nov,12 20:54
Detroit Americas murder capatial!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,12 21:21 other posts 
Detroit is only one city in Michigan. Although you don't state where you are from, I'm sure that you can intellectually grasp that there is crime in all major cities. Have a good day!
By #23212 07,Nov,12 22:52
While the American City of Detroit, Michigan has about 1/40th of the population of all of the country of Canada, it has about 3/5 of the amount of murders per year!!

By #143894 06,Nov,12 13:35
I grew up in SW Michigan, though I haven't lived there in 30 years. Definitely a beautiful place. And don't forget that the Lake Michigan shore has sand dunes, with great shoreline places like South Haven, Saugatuk, Warren Dunes, and near and dear to my heart, Silver Lake, the only State Park open to dune buggies and ORV's in the state. I have LOTS of great memories from way back then. Love ya Michigan!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,12 13:51 other posts 
There are many beautiful places places in Michigan, too numerous to mention and my thread was already so long. Thanks for sharing your memories!

By #318295 06,Nov,12 12:30
Awesome...!! Don't forget the Tigers!!!! Miguel Cabrera earned the triple crown for batting this year, no player has done that since 1967!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,12 12:34 other posts 
Yeah, yeah, yeah! The Ilitch family put a lot of money in the Detroit Tigers. Maybe I shoulda mentioned we claim to be HOCKEYTOWN too!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals