pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Invitation to any of the cowards who hide behind "anonymous" & post negative/slanderous comments etc to intro themselves to me

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #316049 [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 04:46
Don't be scared

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.anonymous comment posters   3.Disabling anonymous cowards   4.nasty people on site!   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 24,Jan,13 02:14 other posts 
Who cares... really. I suspect many just cum and go!

By #132188 23,Jan,13 06:28
Um well just click on the anon message and all there accounts will come up then take your pic
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 07:30 other posts 
Good advice! . I find that it only works a small percentage of the time......

By admin [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 07:31 other posts 
You can always block anonymous comments in your account settings /editsettings.php
By #316049 15,Nov,12 08:13
That's not as fun
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 08:21 other posts 
Then I am curious, what is your point? You have opened a thread challenging the anonymous person to come forward, admin suggests you can block anonymous posts however you say that it isn't fun. But you deleted the anonymous posters comment! ? Odd.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 05:31 other posts 
What anonymous and slanderous comments?
By #316049 15,Nov,12 05:38
Just a photoshop accusation I erased. If they could read I freely increased the dimensions of the pic to match real life. No problem, just my hair-trigger combativeness
And any other people who have ever, feeling vigilante tonight
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 05:44 other posts 
Why erase? Leave the comment and address their concern. I have had a number of anonymous comments attacking ME personally posted in the forum and left on the wall of my personal page because of my opinions. I leave the comments and have also left my own response.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 05:37 other posts 
Ahhh...... a thread to spotlight yourself.

By #218130 15,Nov,12 05:20
Nope, I strongly doubt they have the balls to reveal themselves. Don't let them get you under

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals