Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

i have a crush on peach

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 02:12  other posts
I have a crush on peach but i think she is about to ban me....Any advice on how i might convince her im worth keeping around??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #301038 22,Jan,13 13:51

You gotta ask my husband about that one, he def knows the answer.

As for now, you might find a slight hint in the following.

«Евгений Онегин» Пушкина
гл. 4, строфа 7:

Чем меньше женщину мы любим,
Тем легче нравимся мы ей
И тем ее вернее губим
Средь обольстительных сетей.
Разврат, бывало, хладнокровный
Наукой славился любовной,
Сам о себе везде трубя
И наслаждаясь не любя...

A.S. Pushkin "Eugene Onegin"

Chapter 4, Verse 7

The less we ever love a woman,
The more we are liked by her,
And more surely she’s ruined
Among the nets of love afire.
In times of old, cool dissipation
Begot the science of love’s passion,
Just piping of itself above,
And making ‘love’ without love.
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 14:09 other posts 
Peach ur killin me!!! I dont speak Russian if thats what that was.....i think u said somthing about Eugene Or. Which is less than an hr from my house....does that mean u will finally meet me in person!
By #301038 22,Jan,13 15:01
are you blind or simply ignorant? That's a classic of world literature. I included translation for you. I thought it was pretty damn obvious...

Let me use analogy, that you might be more susceptible to. Whenever I go to the club, I go there to dance, have a drink and simply have a good time. Most people see that and respect my desire to dance... now, there is always one horny desperado, that wants to dry hump me. I wish none of that. I would explain that I'm here to dance, and not to please some overly horny dude. The guy would say "But you are so sexy", in his defense. Just because I'm sexy, it doesn't mean that I'm up for grab. I think at some point, I might slap the next person, who will try to dry hump me. I never liked to be dry humped, even before sex... reminds me of those little dogs that try to fuck your leg. And no matter how much you try to shake them off, they don't seem to loose the enthusiasm of humping your leg.

To sum things up, I'm here to dance, and you are trying to dry hump the crap out of me. Where do you think this will take us?
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 15:17 other posts 
Like i said i dont speak Russian (if that is the language u used) so its difficult for me to read and understand that it is a translation. ..im also not big on "world literature "either.... sorry for the ignorance didnt mean to pester just haven fun.....thanks for plain english i think i understand now that we r in two completely different intellectual "ballparks"....
By #301038 22,Jan,13 15:34
Well, if you would have spent 15 minutes reading my blog, you'd know that intelligence is highly ranked on my list of turn on's. And it would have saved you allot of troubles.

Maybe you should stop by a library and pick up Eugene Onegin by Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin. Or just google it, there are plenty translations available out there.

My point was, that when you meet a female, you have to leave it for her to guess, how much you like her and how much you need her. Women like to fantasize about and idealize a man they meet. You have to leave room for her to miss you, for her loins to yearn for you. Throwing yourself out there like a horny little doggy, does very little to attract an intelligent female, who are used to attention. If someone is less than attractive, and doesn't get much attention from the opposite gender, then yes, it might work. But, that's just shows you how desperate someone is, and not how awesome you are to attract that female. Think about it.
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 15:45 other posts 
Ohh thats a book title. Thot u were talking about eugene oregon! So dont tell them how i feel and pretend like i dont c!are.....gotcha! I will try this approach next time....can i chk in with you from time to time for a "progress report " and more advice? Or should i just leave u alone??
By #301038 22,Jan,13 15:50
good rule of thumb, if not sure, use google or bing. Just be respectful and act like a gentlemen... act like you are interested and respect them, just don't tell them that you are.

Sure... now, this works only with smart women, I have no clue how to act around women that are not so bright. I always tend to avoid them... to much make up stains my sheets and too much noise hurts my head.
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 16:39 other posts 
R u positive u dont have that backwards?
By #274357 22,Jan,13 17:07
Dude, just go back to your Hot Rod magazines. I'm thinking a 'tool' might be more up your alley.
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 17:18 other posts 
im maken all kinds of freinds today!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 17:23 other posts 
Some guys just dont get it no matter how much you expline it to them
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 17:40 other posts 
Fuck someone tell me what ive actually written thats soo wrong...just haven fun
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

Soo nobody has anything? Just insults?
By #301038 22,Jan,13 18:06
What do you think was the intended message?
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 18:25 other posts 
I dont know what u mean
By johnp [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 12:17 other posts 
U gunna back up ur clever little ply on wrds 2nice? Ill be the first to admit something i said was tool-ish
By #274357 23,Jan,13 12:25
Sure. What do you have in mind?
By johnp [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 12:42 other posts 
Come on dude u can do better than that
By #274357 23,Jan,13 12:52
Would you like to have a spelling contest?
By johnp [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 13:25 other posts 
Did u read what i wrote bro?
By #274357 23,Jan,13 19:38
Uh, yep...

"U gunna back up ur clever little ply on wrds 2nice? Ill be the first to admit something i said was tool-ish."
By johnp [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 19:44 other posts 
no dude i told u to go back and pull out some of my tool-ish quotes
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 20:03 other posts 
@ 2nice→is the spelling challenge a team competition or are you gonna fly solo?
By #218130 23,Jan,13 11:23
Just love it Beautifully explained

By #229050 23,Jan,13 14:32
you have a crushed peach? don`t worry, it`ll still taste fine in a fruit salad. Now, where did i put my reading glasses...?
By johnp [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 14:38 other posts 
Best comment so far!!

By #301038 23,Jan,13 00:21
From Mr Peach: It's obvious that you have very little understanding of women. There is a process of getting to know a woman. And if you skip steps, you are not going to leave a favorable first impression. Especially when it's my wife.

There are a plenty of women out there, just because my wife doesn't like you, doesn't mean there is something wrong with you.
By #218130 23,Jan,13 01:38
Well said
By johnp [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 10:08 other posts 
Thank god i was worried there for a second! Thx mr peach!!

By rocket1 [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 09:59 other posts 
Can't help you with advice,but she is sexy.everyone has a crush on her!!!!!
By johnp [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 11:26 other posts 
Well thx anyways
By #164428 22,Jan,13 11:32
That's for sure. Super sexy, sweet, and intelligent women rate high in my book, that's for sure.
By #218130 22,Jan,13 14:42
Agree 100%

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals