Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

why white ppl r crazy for uncut cocks??

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #343895 [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 07:11
why there is so much craze for uncut cocks among white ppls??i hav seen so many topics here from white guys to post pics of uncut dicks..evn i get so many comments and pms for my foreskin..i trully say i dont like my dick,,evn my frnds who are uncut feel they should be cut..i am also thinking circumcision..plz clear my doubt..

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By inwood [Ignore] 03,Aug,16 21:16 other posts 
because most of us are circumcised so it's something different for us... just a guess. I think it's fucking hot

By #517092 30,Jul,16 11:53
MONSTER BIG BLACK COCK 8.5 INCHES/22 CM RIGHT HERE! WHAT YOU THINK? like it? haha

By #195151 16,Jul,13 11:55
Ritual mutilation among primitive peoples...just my opinion.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Sorry I should mention that I am referring to cutting up babies dicks this world is fucked.

By #392664 12,Jul,13 14:18
cut cock is healtheir than uncut !
By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,Jul,13 18:37 other posts 
cut cock is more cut than uncut cock!
By #360973 14,Jul,13 09:15
- that's why I don't mind you, big'n - you're an alarmist on this topic, but you've got a healthy sense of humour
By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Jul,13 14:21 other posts 
thanks you don't mind me!

and yes, on this topic I cannot stop telling how much I am against cutting up baby-boys. I will never shut up about it because I think that it should be **** to cut up c h i l d's genitals for NO, OR, religious reasons.

parents, doctors, whoever have NO right to make that decision!

but hey, today, quatorze juillet in France, we should all say: "vive la Republique"! (and vive le prépuce)!!

By #407489 12,Jul,13 14:07
I think that we are born the way we are that cutting it off is not what's intended. i do find that it is determined by the fathers dick,he doesn't want his son to wonder why his looks different. Coming from a woman who have never had and uncut one.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,Jul,13 18:47 other posts 
and I think, Crystal2180, that you are absolutely right! it's the daddies that do it, for they dont want their b o y s to have what they lacked!
By #274357 13,Jul,13 19:05
I'm sorry, but that is prosperous.
By #409913 13,Jul,13 19:13
prosperous or preposterous? If it's prosperous then I might start up a business.
By #23212 14,Jul,13 02:13
Be careful with that business--the pay is poor. However the tips can be very large.
By twax [Ignore] 14,Jul,13 04:33 other posts 
Crystal I got a uncut cock if u ever wanna try

By #208346 09,Jul,13 02:21
I'm white a don't like uncut dicks.Just what I prefer.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 12,Jul,13 13:54 other posts 
I'm white and I don't like cut dicks...

By slipper [Ignore] 09,Jul,13 01:45 other posts 
Another cum & gone!

By #146804 25,Jan,13 11:11
It's more to do with geographical location over someone's race. People just have a fetish for what isn't the norm I guess.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 11:30 other posts 
I think you're right. Here in the USA and in Canada most men are circumcised. This is also true in Australia. Therefore an un-cut cock is unusual and fastinating. In Europe and the UK most men are un-circumcised so the oposite is true.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 08,Jul,13 18:05 other posts 
A fetish for what ISN'T the norm??? 90% of European men are UNCUT!

By Ablaze [Ignore] 27,Jan,13 13:55 other posts 
I think the uncut cock looks better - there is more skin, it is the same as the big pussy lips - turns me on more - there is just more to love. But this is not the most important thing, there was many pictures of cut cocks I liked enough to suck and fuck with them.

By #345609 26,Jan,13 19:19
It depends on were your from as well. I'm from Europe and It's considered **** abuse by a lot of people it's a mind set I think. As for the hygiene issue, don't you think that has more to with personal hygiene than it has to do with the skin.

By jocstfr [Ignore] 26,Jan,13 17:11 other posts 
white cut guy here. I would just like to see what my cock would look and feel like if i still had my foreskin Unfortunately i will never know

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,Jan,13 14:08 other posts 
White here I was cut at birth( I feel it should be the males choice as to whether you are circumcised or not. It should NOT be forced on you) and I am restoring my foreskin.... but will suck on and enjoy any cock cut or uncut....

By #102374 25,Jan,13 22:06
Dicks.are.dicks. cut or.uncut. white black.or.purple., why does it have to be about color. I'd suck a purple dick. Mmmmmmmmm

By pifad [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 13:23 other posts 
White here. I like both cut and uncut. The mystery for me is because I was cut at birth. I just think uncut dicks are sexy. And so are cut. LOL
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 14:45 other posts 
I'm with you. I like DICKS. All dicks. Like you, I am white and I was cut at birth. I tend to prefer cut dicks but there is something really exciting about slipping the tip of my tongue inside a foreskin to taste any man juice that might be there.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals