Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

dear admin

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #82 [Ignore] 20,Feb,13 19:00
i am member to this site now 7 year,s.i have to use ,to open this website, hotspot shield free version. now i can,t post photos any more-error message -data not recived- ,you have any advice or idea?? thanks for help

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Changing profile.   2.ARTISTIC OR GLAMOUROUS CUNT SECTION   3.To admin - cookies   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5.ADMIN , create Chat Groups MUSIC , SEX,  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 20,Feb,13 22:42 other posts 
Yes, there do seem to be some issues with pix once in a while... only lately I have upload several that are reported as uploaded but don't show up on my page. Who know??? So... nothing is perfect, all the time.

By #316057 20,Feb,13 22:36
wow this member is #82

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 20,Feb,13 21:18 other posts 
7 years ?

FYI ... "moench" ... you started on March 21 , 2008 (According to your very first picture)

By admin [Ignore] 20,Feb,13 21:01 other posts 
This site is only 5 years old. The problem is with the internet provider, I cannot do anything about this.

By #82 20,Feb,13 20:00
if i travel to thailand-i no need hotspot and can upload but if i travel to the arab so i need hotspot.(LIVE AT TWO PLACES)
i just buy my new laptop and 2 photos can upload and after no more,this is my problem
i don,t know how to send private message to admin
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,13 20:59 other posts 
To send your message directly to the webmaster, under the MEMBERS category *OR* on your page, under the heading SEARCH MEMBERS, just type in admin and you found "him".

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,13 19:18 other posts 
You posted the same question in October, 2012 however I see you continued to upload pics until 1 week ago. I'm curious, what was the problem then and how were you able to correct it? I wonder if sending admin a private message would be more effective?

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals