pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Straight! Fit! Smart! Manly! Men NEEDED!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #301038 [Ignore] 24,Feb,13 10:06
For my own personal satisfaction, I just want to know that ya'll still exist...

I want you to know that you are handsome just the way you are i.e., nerdy, big, hairy, slightly smelly and just a bit better looking than a monkey!

If you love women and proud of being a manly man, please post your pics here! And tell us what do you like about being a manly man!

Love,

Mrs. Peach.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Smart Ass comments   2.HELP NEEDED   3.Am I the only one not attracted to straight men wearing lingerie?   4.Rate my brain   5.Smart  

Comments:
By #88520 10,Mar,13 01:29
Well I'm totally unable to grow any chest hair, does hairy legs count?

By #249452 07,Mar,13 23:39
Im all of ur qualities except smelly. Wtf. Why would u like that??? Lol

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 25,Feb,13 12:50 other posts 
I'm a older guy & caregiver for my Parkinsonian partner...
By #301038 25,Feb,13 13:20
Much respect to you!

Love this pic of yours!

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 25,Feb,13 14:47 other posts 
Thanks! You're a true GODDESS

By #6568 25,Feb,13 04:29
Are 'old' geezers allowed to compete?.....I just about still qualify on all the conditions (not sure about "smart"!!)

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #124665 24,Feb,13 19:26
Hmm I may or may not be handsome, maybe slightly nerdy I'm not a hairy smelly guy, if that's what makes a man a man..? I don't give a shit about boring football and watching other men fight over a bag of wind, I don't like to freeze in the dead of winter hunting deer.. I don't drive a big truck with oversized tires and truck nuts hanging off the hitch to prove I'm a manly man with a big dick..

I have a job, I'm not a deadbeat, I pay my bills, fix my own cars and take care of my house, and most importantly take care of my woman like a man should. That includes listening to all her problems and bringing her beers and cuddling after making love
By #340897 24,Feb,13 20:31
I absolutely agree, manliness does not make a true man. Being respectful, responsible, loving, caring, that is what makes a man. A real man doesn't have the need for the "ness" to prove he is a manly man, it shows in every action he makes. I am a single full-time father of 4 year old twin daughters. I guide them, protect them, and teach them. I am all of the above. I am a man, the most important one in their lives.
By #124665 24,Feb,13 21:20
Well said MAN

By #23575 24,Feb,13 20:08
I wear Carrhart work jeans and shirts EVERYDAY. lol. Ive only ever driven pickups. I love trucks and tractors. I tear engines apart and put them back together. And I love my rifles and pistols. And beautiful women. There's alot more I could say. But I'd rather be pouring concrete or welding then playing around on an iPad or smartphone. Although I own each.
By #124665 24,Feb,13 21:19
I see the working class pride thing as manly. Oi! And I've many years of lacing my steal toes and working long shifts in a factory getting dirty. But that's not what I'd RATHER be doing I like the idea of getting payed to fuck off at work, on my smartphone. On here.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals