Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cum4Steffi: I'm Seriously Ill Now. Please Pray And Think Of Me.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #164428 [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 01:22
I have a lot of real friends here, and I know you care about my well being.

I found out yesterday that I am now seriously ill and quite literally on death's door. Tomorrow, I will find out if I need to be hospitalized to bring down profound inflammation with chemo, steroids, and aggressive diuretics.

I can barely breathe, and I've never felt so awful in my life. Many know I have Lyme Borreliosis, but I have Lupus, too, a serious autoimmune disease. I had been diagnosed in 2000 and treated, but the Lyme wasn't diagnosed and treated, and I got worse. Then, I was diagnosed with the Lyme and told the Lupus diagnosis was incorrect, so I was not treated for that as well. And then my gut got wrecked from so many oral antibiotics....

I found out, recently, that I indeed have both, and I seem to have Lupus Nephritis now, and this kidney involvement is terribly dangerous.

It will be fun trying to suppress my immune system on account of the Lupus while trying to keep the Lyme from advancing further....

I'm scared, sad, and so frustrated. But I'm gathering my strength and putting all career aspirations on hold. My job now is to get better, and my focus will be on that and building relationships, my faith, and ekeing the joy out of each day.

I'll keep you updated. I should know something later today.

Love you guys for real.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By fila1305 [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 16:59 other posts 
So sorry to hear about your ordeals. You are in my thoughts and prayers, dear Steffi. Hope you'll get the strength needed to get through this and that we will see you back here in much happier circumstances.

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 15:22 other posts 
All of my prayers go out to you "Sunshine" and hope all goes well for you ! You are such a fantastic and cheerful friend

God Bless You Miss Steffi
@}-;-'----

By #143536 22,Mar,13 14:18
Sending all positive thoughts and vibes your way!

By #186885 22,Mar,13 13:58
Steffi all the best from South Africa you are in our prayers...

By pifad [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 13:41 other posts 
Thoughts and prayers coming your way Steffi.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 11:47 other posts 
I know we have never really chatted but I always see your posts in the fourms and always enjoy them, I hope you get back on your feet soon,Keep your chin up and always think positive! Get well soon

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 07:33 other posts 
God bless you, dear Steffi!

By steve3095 [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 07:08 other posts 
Steffi, thinking of you at this time. Stay strong and beautiful.

By #200265 22,Mar,13 06:26
Hang in there Steffi, you are special to a lot of us on this site.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 06:04 other posts 
A positive attitude, good doctors and the support of family and friends goes a long way and will see you through this. Keep your mind and body strong.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 05:03 other posts 
My dear steffi Be strong and my heart go to you and your family and all my hope and wishes

By #201155 22,Mar,13 04:16
That is such awful news, Steffi. I will pray for you

By #124665 22,Mar,13 04:09
Love you too, for real..

By #362795 22,Mar,13 02:42
My best wishes to you !!

By nekekal [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 02:04 other posts 
I will pray that you get better. I do know that it works when it needs to for kind souls of which you are one.

I am so sorry that you have two conflicting diseases. Neither of which I would wish on my enemy. I hope that there is a medical miracle waiting.

Be well,

By #201583 22,Mar,13 01:38
Sorry, but I cannot pray. I do hope the doctor's fix you up, and I whole heartily wish you a full expedient recovery. Your well-being will be in the forefront of my heart as well as in my thoughts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals