pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #128

Pages:  #1... #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #23212 04,Aug,14 17:44
Today, Monday, 4 August is a holiday in a number of parts of the World. In most of Canada it is 'Civic Holiday/Congé civique', with different names in different areas, such as 'Heritage Day' in Alberta. It is 'Summer Bank Holiday' in Ireland, Scotland, and New South Wales, Australia, and 'Picnic Day' in Northern Territory, Australia.

Please feel free to make corrections and/or additions.

Whether you are there or anywhere else, let's raise a glass of our new 'gift' beer, and celebrate.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Aug,14 21:56 other posts 
Geez, so many things happening throughout the world today. I hope tomorrow isn't disappointing.
By #23212 04,Aug,14 22:33
Nah, 'bella!', it's just back to work for those in above areas.

By #459351 03,Aug,14 21:48
I have a great suggestion for admin although it might be more trouble than its worth...These fakes that keep coming on with new profiles and stolen images just to bully and abuse other members, when they time and time again the same friendly comments and "support" from the real members here..I think the real members deserve some kind of slap on the wrist before they should eventually be deleted along with the repeated offenders...it's funny how some of these real members will be "acting" as if they don't appreciate fake accounts yet some of their best friends are the fakes themselves...luv to all..lol..xox
By #23212 04,Aug,14 02:26
In the past, admin has spoken about the, uh, shall we say 'clueless types', who heap all kinds of praises on clearly obvious fake pics.
Perhaps, after saying all day for 25 years, "Would you like fries with that?", it feels liberating to them?

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,Aug,14 17:01 other posts 
For those who care, I just read an interesting post on Dick net about the peoples perception of this site, evidently some of the members of Dick Net visited here while the site was down and they were not impressed with the happenings here.
If you want to read the posts you can do so as a unregistered member but you wont be able to reply unless you become a member
By #428387 02,Aug,14 17:25
Sounds like some disgruntled ex members having a pissy rant .Poor JustWill gets a bashing for his humor. luvituncut and monkey Yeah I'm sure they once roamed the pages of SYD/SYC/SIO.
By #303133 02,Aug,14 18:11
Wow! I am one step closer to world domination!

I recognize both of the members you mentioned, poolboy. Guess they are both still stinging from getting bitch-slapped.
Notice, however, that they do all of their whining ELSEWHERE. Because, you know, it takes BALLS to be an SYD member. (Unless, of course, you are a lady. In that case, it takes...um...ovaries?)
By #23212 03,Aug,14 01:23
For "a lady", couldn't one say 'huevos', another slang for the same things of course, but women have them too, (well, sort of) eh non?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,14 20:23 other posts 
I was curious about your post, Ray and went to Dick.net to see what I could see. I found their forum was busy and confusing. The area that I found curious was the area dedicated to discuss certain members that the OP deemed to be fake. I'm not sure if the discussions were productive or fruitful, just an avenue to call out someone as a fake. Heck, we have a lot of that going on and don't have that category.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,Aug,14 22:25 other posts 
evedently you didn see the post I was talking about

By #463304 02,Aug,14 17:09
I like lemonade
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,14 20:25 other posts 
Me too. I buy a product called Simply Lemonade, it is simply delicious!

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,14 20:14 other posts 
I'm really getting exhausted seeing a particular member include his request for a vote as well as the link to the Pic of the Month with every comment that he makes on other members pictures. The crazy thing is, the cheap spamming member DOES NOT cast a vote for the pictures he responds on. I guess the guy doesn't want to spend his 3 points.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 01,Aug,14 17:15 other posts 
Orlando Bloom Punches Justin Bieber! ...if anyone happens to meet Orlando Bloom please shake his hand and thank him!!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,14 17:40 other posts 
By #444014 01,Aug,14 17:45
By Sickboy [Ignore] 01,Aug,14 18:05 other posts 
If it would of been me they wouldn't of been able to stop me!
By #68656 02,Aug,14 07:58
In our Australian Press today. Note the comments under the main article.

Orlando Bloom says: ‘I’m everyone’s hero for bashing Bieber’
• NETWORK WRITERS AND WIRES
• NEWS CORP AUSTRALIA NETWORK
• AUGUST 02, 2014 7:08AM

ORLANDO Bloom says fans are praising him for bashing pop brat Justin Bieber in an Ibiza restaurant.
The Lord of The Rings star said: “Everyone keeps telling me I’m their hero” as he recalled Wednesday morning’s nightclub scrap.
Orlando, 37, spoke out as he hugged fellow star Leonardo DiCaprio, 39, who had sided with him during the club confrontation, reports the UK tabloid The Mirror.
Bloom ran up to the Wolf of Wall Street star, wrapping his arms around him and screaming: “Aaaaaah! Maaaaate!”
As reported earlier in the week, Bieber got under Orlando Bloom’s skin in Ibiza restaurant Cipriani when he allegedly made comments about Bloom’s ex-wife, model Miranda Kerr.
According to the New York Post, Bloom flew into a rage when Bieber taunted him by saying “She was good” — a reference to Bieber’s mysterious hook-up with Kerr at a 2012 Victoria’s **** modelling show.
Bloom was seated with Leonardo DiCaprio when the shade was thrown, who was seen to “flick [Bieber] away”.
The Mirror reports Spanish model Anastasia Skolkova filmed the entire scene from a nearby table and described the events leading up to the run-in. “People were quiet, just having their dinners,” she said.
“Leonardo DiCaprio was sitting with Orlando at their table. It was a big table, they had a lot of friends.
“Everything was quiet and then suddenly, people had cameras out. Then it was like dinner with a show.
“Bieber said something to DiCaprio — I don’t know exactly what, because it was seven or eight metres away. Leo brushed his hands at him, like, I don’t care what you say. Yeah, he flicked him away.”
“Bieber got angry. Orlando got very, very angry,” Skolkova claims.
“When Bieber walked maybe 10 metres away, Orlando maybe had half a minute to think about what he was going to do,” she said. “He got up and started running. Then he jumped over the sofa.”
“When Orlando punched Bieber, everyone started clapping. People were shouting, ‘What a show! Justin and Orlando fighting. What a show!’ Lindsay [Lohan] was laughing. It was amazing. The whole table he and DiCaprio were on were clapping,” according to Skolkova.

----------------------------------

It was only a matter of time before someone gave the brat Bieber exactly what he deserved. Good on ya Orlando Bloom. Glad it was another celebrity who gave the brat the what-for that he deserved. Even if it was just a simple slap - Bieber deserves all that he gets until the snot has finally been knocked out of him... anything after that IS assault.

The problem most people will have with Mr Bloom is that he didn't hit him hard enough...Bieber is so up himself most people want to puke just at the mention of his name.....
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Aug,14 16:31 other posts 
I wouldn't stop punching him until I'd punched right through his face, and out the back of his head.

By #444014 30,Jul,14 09:56
Did anyone else have problems logging onsite yesterday ?
Also I didn't receive any points for my actions.
This is the second time in a few days where I haven't received points for my actions.

Hey,it is only a few points,but I am not getting any...wtf...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 10:18 other posts 
Hi. Yes, I had problems logging on yesterday and I did not receive my daily premium paid points, I did not receive any points for my "actions" and this morning I did not receive 4 points for commenting on a " fresh " member.

Just an f.y.i., I sent a PM to admin. Although he has not acknowledged it, I'm sure he's seen it and most likely investigating the problem. I recall this happening before in October or November and admin had to manually correct the problem. If you find this happens again, where you do not get your daily points as anticipated, I would suggest that you contact admin directly so he is able to look into the matter and resolve it immediately. You're a very active member and points are points.
By #428387 30,Jul,14 11:09
Wow I have had nothing since 23 Jul . No points for actions or bonus points.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Thanks bella! will do
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 11:18 other posts 
You're not going to receive anything additional because as a premium paid member, you are capped at 400 points.

That's why I do not understand why members sit on a pile of points. As a regular member, you are only able to have a bank of 250 points, as a premium paid member, a bank of 400 points and a diamond member, a bank of 600 points. Use points, get more from admin for your "actions". Don't use points and day after day you will have the same darn points.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 14:23 other posts 
No problem, poolboy.

Hmmmm....... I sent PM's to admin almost 8 hours ago regarding the premium membership points I pay for and am entitled to that I haven't received, the points for my "actions" for yesterday, that I haven't received as well as the points that members are entitled to for commenting on "fresh" members that I haven't received. Based on alexblue's post, I would bet that the problem was not limited to the 2 of us. There's been no response from admin and the issue has not been resolved...... Very disappointing.
By #354861 30,Jul,14 14:38
Geez...give the guy time. There were much more difficult problems that needed dealt with first. The entire site was acting strange yesterday which he has apparently fixed. This is not the only site the guy has to oversee. You'll get what you're "entitled" to eventually. Instead of flying off the handle about it try being patient or not really giving a shit about something so petty like everyone else has.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 14:59 other posts 
I'm not sure where your abrasive response came from? It is my choice that I will not be disrespectful to you in the same manner.

I don't see that my posts would suggest or indicate that I am "flying off the handle".
By #132188 30,Jul,14 16:03
Omg curved are you admin or just someone with a very let's say (Sordid) past ? Why do people continue to think the www is anon. Do you like pizza or wings hmmm
--------------------------------------- added after 87 seconds

Can I post a past here and will it get me my devil's horns
By #354861 30,Jul,14 18:46
By #431354 31,Jul,14 19:22
well the evil was found on the ww.... lol..pm if ya want it ...wings are free with 2 pizzas
By #132188 31,Jul,14 20:13
But I don't eat wings, only breast and thighs thanks tho
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,14 20:21 other posts 
Are you talking about chicken........
By #444014 30,Jul,14 14:59
I was just curious to see if other members had the same problem....It is easier to ask in the forum ,rather than pm loads of people....I am sure admin is aware of the issues and will rectify it.

As a paying member you are entitled to query the service you receive for your payments.I am sure admin will resolve the issue for these problems.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 15:24 other posts 
I just received a response from admin, he said that the server rebooted during the system update. He relaunched the program manually. The point problem should now be a thing of the past.

Thank you admin.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 15:42 other posts 
I guess since I have too many points! I don't get any points daily anyways?
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

That's not fair!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 16:10 other posts 
Yeah, You have a crapload of points! Lucky you!
By #132188 30,Jul,14 15:57
Mate your affiliation with me ... Don't sweat it none of the sas crew get anything
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

And next week on the Mole
By Sickboy [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 17:24 other posts 
"wow" that just reminded me of a TV program on ch5 from the 90's I think (maybe early 2000?) It was called the ....Mole!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 30,Jul,14 17:36 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,14 02:00 other posts 
Has this ever happened to any member?

The other night, I was in a member's chat room. There had to be at least 12 members in there. My phone battery died, I charged up for about 10 minutes, blah, blah, blah.... The chat room was still "open" when I returned however when I tried to get in, I received the following message;

The member is not online.

I sent a PM to a member that I knew was in that chat room ( at least he was prior to the time my battery died ) and he responded that they were still there, in the same chat room of a member who hadn't been online for more than 2 hours.

So that's my question, has anyone been unable to enter a chat room because the "host member" was not online and received the message as I noted? I sent a PM to admin asking the same question but did not receive a response. Not sure if he's ignoring me and I am being "spanked" for conversing with another member ( from the same chat room ) that was deleted, POOF! gone, within that same 10 minute period that I needed to charge.

By #460403 28,Jul,14 11:00
I went to a nude beach...yes I did!! I was afraid..wait frightened, insecure, and so many other ugly stuff, I know that thing isn't meant for me but I really wanted to try something new even if it's totally weird and awkward. Anyway, how the fuck could these guys manage to keep their dicks down?!!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,Jul,14 11:16 other posts 
Atending any nudist venue (nude beach nudist resort) Is not ment to be a sexual in nature event, You have to learn to keep your mind off the sexual aspect and foucus on the feeling of total freedom.The lifestyle is not for everyone that is for sure.
Been a nudist for most of my life and never have any problen controling my sexual side when around other nudists.
Remember nudity dose not always mean sex!
By #460403 28,Jul,14 12:33
I know but FUCK! these bodies are beautiful!! I seriously tried to keep the hotness low as much as I can which I most likely succeeded to do but every now and then my guy stands up and I cover it up
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,Jul,14 12:45 other posts 
Erections are expected in that situation by most, so long as you don't flaunt it and do as you did, most of the time it would be just over looked. It will take some time for you to gain that needed control,but once you do, The lifestyle is and can be very rewarding.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,14 13:57 other posts 
Awesome advice, Ray!

By #132188 26,Jul,14 04:22
quite funny all this. Just to clarify what I meant was my little emotion ( the one that looks like it's constipated / trying to give a Shit ) is quite ordinary so was simply asking to get the one like peeslave has , devil and horns and was pointing out the way to achieve it.

As for begging for friends don't do it in real life so why would I on the www, this is not Facebook . And for the record I have all the friends I need( associates need not apply ).

And thanks to the people that did anyway very kind of you guys , just counter productive for what I wanted to achieve tho
By #316057 26,Jul,14 04:30
DEV
By #23212 26,Jul,14 04:32

By #431354 25,Jul,14 21:37
Is this the place to beg for friends
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,14 21:59 other posts 
No, why would you say that?

A member has requested assistance to amend his member rating and am I correct, you think that's "begging". I find that request to be humble. I don't find anything comical about his request, do you? In my opinion, the member has integrity as he could have created multiple shell accounts to have fake members become his friends OR as so many prominent members who are involved in the domination game do, to use the fake accounts as their submissive. Deviant is an honorable man and would not stoop to that level.
By #431354 26,Jul,14 01:50
assuming your statements are true which I doubt they are, all members are subject to deletion for being fake including ones not in the Domination Game and for what I see most members being deleted off this site are not in the game...lets review the abuse page and see how many are in the game and not
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,14 02:12 other posts 
A member has requested assistance in amending his rating - that's a true statement.

I find Deviant's request is humble - it's a subjective statement and I believe that to be true.

My statement about Deviant being a man of integrity - again, another subjective statement that I believe to be true.

The possibility that he COULD HAVE created multiple shell accounts to have the fake members become his friend just as prominent members use fake accounts for submissives - also a true statement.

To be honest, I do not review the members that are referred to the evaluation panel to determine whether they are a submissive, or not, but if you want to keep a tally.....
By #444014 25,Jul,14 23:06
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle.The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,14 23:08 other posts 
True that!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   ...#163

Show your Genitals