Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BOOBS and Phones

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #4222 [Ignore] 14,Apr,13 09:27
I was as the grocery store admiring a very plump rack with cleavage and noticed an I-phone disturbing the nice line of the left breast, nestled right atop the mound.

Just a friendly reminder--with the prevalence of breast cancer, it is probably wiser to carry phones in purses instead of on boobs.

Save the boobies!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1."boobs"   2.Boobs... my fantacy..   3.small boobs   4.BOOBS, NIPPLES or PUSSY?   5.new phones  

Comments:
By #316255 14,Apr,13 11:12
I ****, ****, **** carrying handbag or purse so I am a huge offender of phone bra, even at home. Pockets aren't the norm in my clothing either. I guess I need a cover, for my phone, with a clip thingy so I can slip it onto my waistband. Won't that be just as damaging to the flesh there, though?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,13 11:24 other posts 
If you're wearing slacks, just tuck your phone in your waistband. That works!

By #365014 14,Apr,13 10:28
I admit, I am a major offender at popping my phone in my bra at the store. I **** to carry a purse and sometimes I don't have pockets big enough to accomodate my phone.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,13 11:21 other posts 
I use a wristlet as a wallet. It seems like my purse preference leans towards hobo bags or a medium to large tote so when it's time to go to break or a quick trip to the market, I just grap the wristlet. They're so convenient! Been able to buy several that are Coach which I find are big enough for paper money, a credit card or two and my phone. It gets tricky if you want to stuff too much ( a comb, lipstick, etc ) but I assure you, IT CAN BE DONE!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,13 09:30 other posts 
Say yes to ta-ta's!!!!!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals