Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Man who shave their cock

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #297899 [Ignore] 16,May,13 04:22
I shave from my neck to mid thighs and my ass too, then lotion myself to be very soft and smooth. It just looks so sexy and makes me horny 24/7. I tend to be a submissive sissy cock lover. My wife has no clue. Who else loves it slick? jamest48@msn.com buffalo ny.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Shaved or not cock?   2.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   3.to people who shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.anybody want to shave my cock  

Comments:
By #333872 28,May,13 14:48
[deleted image]

about ones a fourtnight I trim my pubes...

I don't shave anymore, because of the unpleasant feeling the first days after...
when I trim, I don't have any problems...

By #389053 25,May,13 19:56
I shave too! I hope you like it without hair?

[deleted image]

almost without hair

By #323075 17,May,13 01:01
I shave my pubic hair partely:

[deleted image]

By #220845 16,May,13 10:51
Lately I've been keeping a small amount of chest hair, shaving my tummy down to my Pubic hair line and shaving between my cheeks of course I shave my tool and sack, but I love totally smooth

By #201155 16,May,13 05:38
I love being smooth, too, and shave as often as I can. I particularly like my ass to be smooth. It looks better, and feels fantastic when I am being fucked or butt-plugged

By botanic [Ignore] 16,May,13 05:24 other posts 
I would have thought it would be very difficult to hide that from your wife .... I mean she must see that you are totally shaved and that you smell of body lotion ... most women round my way would hazard a guess I reckon !

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals