Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Let's make an album of ours best photos!!!!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #26109 [Ignore] 17,Dec,09 15:46
Let's make an album of ours best photos and say why that photo are the best for you!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Let's see if I can make you cum   2.music and sexual memories   3.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   4.management of gallery pictures   5.How to make all my photos private?  

Comments:
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 28,Jun,10 04:40 other posts 
I have a lot of photos of myself that I like, so it's difficult to pick one or two, but here goes...the first one I like because it shows my smooth body, which I think is pretty nice for my age... This one I like because is shows me in a natural state as I had just woken up from a night's sleep and was still sleepy and lazy to get out of bed...
By #59855 28,Jun,10 11:17
From Matt's Wife: Very sexy

By slipper [Ignore] 17,Dec,09 20:56 other posts 
Never work... way too much variance in preferences. The first pic proves it for me. But, a neat idea if done by types of pix, perhaps.
By #26109 18,Dec,09 14:38
I don't understand you....
By slipper [Ignore] 19,Dec,09 01:18 other posts 
I was trying to say... who decides "best?" Five different people may (or likely would) give you five different answers. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that you may have considered the pic you posted as a "best" candidate... for me it would be a worst. That's all I was trying to convey.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals