She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Scratch and Sniff

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #409634 [Ignore] 30,Jul,13 11:56
Ever look at certain members pictures, and just like literally smell old busted ass? Gawd i'm so glad there's no such thing as a scratch and sniff website.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sniffing dirty panties   2.Quistion for the ladies   3.ball scratch   4.Ever took your roommates or friends underwear to sniff, lick, jerk off with ?   5.You ever sniff your roommates underwear ?  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,13 12:15 other posts 
Check this members page; anjofi Looks like his ass has been scratched raw.

Don't look if you have a weak stomach cuz the pics are guaranteed to make you hurl and give you nightmares as well!
By #409634 30,Jul,13 12:56
OMG! Barf! Well I guess he was trying to stop the klingons from invading his anus.
By #68656 30,Jul,13 13:01
I just had the emetic experience of viewing his gallery, have a look for yourselves.
/member.php?w=413008
By #409634 30,Jul,13 13:10
Once was enough. If i'm ever in need of a diet plan, ill look him up.
By #201583 31,Jul,13 16:24
Fromunda cheese has zero calories, but tastes like shit.
By #359325 01,Aug,13 21:11
Tried the link you posted and it say's member does not exist...
By #303133 30,Jul,13 15:01
A QUICK TIP: If it looks like your liver is hanging out of your butt-hole, it is probably time to find a new hobby.
(BTW--Isn't that the log in the bung guy?)
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,13 15:10 other posts 
I think so and did ya see what he does with his dick? He brings a whole new meaning to; "Go fuck yourself".

He actually had a pic that interested me, he was on a motorcycle. The picture was really well done but before I comment, I always check the profile to make sure I'm not commenting on a weirdos profile. I saw more than I wanted and I didn't leave a comment.........

By #136427 31,Jul,13 15:55
I love to sniff pussy, would love a way to look at flaps and smell them too!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 30,Jul,13 13:02 other posts 
LOL this made me think of the show (Here comes honey BOO BOO) They are advertising an up coming episode that is a scratch and sniff ! You have to go to your local news stand and buy a certain magizine then when the show airs you have to scratch the specified page to smell what is happening on the show! Totaly F----d up if you ask me.
The show is totaly rediculas to begine with and now to featur this type of thing ,turn my stomack!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals