Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STOP NEONATAL GENITAL MUTILATION

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #10886 [Ignore] 29,Sep,13 14:14
As you can probably tell by my nickname, I am not in favor of baby butchering. What do you think?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Dalecash [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 07:28 other posts 
Here we go again .....
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 13:15 other posts 
Can I hear an AMEN!!!?
By #187007 01,Oct,13 08:21
AMEN!!!!!!

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 11:17 other posts 
[deleted image]

Do you believe in spaying or neutering your pets? If so, what's the difference? They have no say whatsoever.....
By johnp [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 12:56 other posts 
All responsible pet owners should spay or neuter their pets!
By #6568 30,Sep,13 13:12
Er,...pets are like 'animals'.....not human at all really, although I've known a few dogs who put humans to shame.....
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 22:58 other posts 
my only gripe is those that say baby boys have no say, well either does an animal. Human or not, they have no say...right? So on those grounds alone one who is for cutting a dogs balls off have no right to say you can't cut a little skin from a newborn.
By soundsgreat87 [Ignore] 01,Oct,13 01:30 other posts 
Uh, you're forgetting something: babies turn into adult humans. **** do not.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 seconds

D o g s wow.
By #6568 01,Oct,13 03:20
OK...I'll bite;.....

Firstly, domestic **** are NOT HUMAN BEINGS, and secondly neutering serves an actual, tangible and reasonable set of PURPOSES........

.........Unlike circ'ing a newborn baby, which serves absolutely NO PURPOSE other than extra dosh for the doctor and supposedly a 'good' feeling for the parents who can be sure that they have removed a large part of their little mans sensuality for ever......

By #68656 30,Sep,13 04:44
Why does this nonsense have to raised yet again, is it relevant to our daily living.?
Is a cut male less masculine than an uncut male.??
Not only are we sick and tired of this nonsense the same old flawed views and opinions are aired every time.
By #6568 30,Sep,13 06:12
...Why dose this nonsense have to be raised again?....

Probably becasuse a lot of people feel very strongly about it.

Probably because it's a disgusting and brutal thing to assault a baby boy with this medieval (& ignorant) practice in the 21st century.

Probably because male sexuality is deeply damaged by it continuing.

Pobably becasue so called 'civilised' societies should be making child sexual-mutilation illegal.

Probably because for every happy circ'd man there are two more harbouring lingering grievance about having been mutilated and robbed by those who were there to protect and love them when they could not protect themselves.

Probably because sites like this with topics such as this are key to ending this vile, bestial and inhuman practice....

"...is it relevant to our everyday living.."

Probably not to you John, but to millions of men yes it matter a a great deal.

Probably it matters to every unborn male baby who, when adult, will want to know WHY he was robbed of part of his birthright.

It uncoubtedly matters to millions of men who everyday feel mutilated, robbed and illtreated by a viscious world.

"....is a cut male any less masculine than an uncut male..."

Depends on how you define masculine,...if you mean does a "cut" male have the same range of sexual sensations and abilities as an entire male then, sadly, probably not becasue it was taken away from him when HE COULD NOT OBJECT OR DEFEND HIMSELF AND BEFORE HE COULD UNDERSTAND AND CHOOSE.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 14:17 other posts 
I agree with it ALL!
By #10886 30,Sep,13 07:23
John....What's this we shit, white man?

Obviously a lot of people care about the subject, especially those who have children or are planning on having them. I'm sure that if they started to circumcise dogs, you would have an opinion, other than just whining about the subject coming up more than once.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 14:17 other posts 
By bigone21 [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 14:15 other posts 
@ JohnS:

Cut man that ask: why the fuck was that done to me? Is that nonsense or is that a legitimate question?

If you think this is a nonsense-subject, why do you keep resisting? Why not give in, and say, yes, every man should decide for himself when he is an adult!

The "circ-brigade" might think it's a nonsense-subject, but, knife in hand, they keep on cutting-up boys! And some of those boys will ask questions, or be mad, later in life!

The "anti-circ-brigade" can ONLY use their voice (and vote) to stop this mutilation. And that is what they do! And thàt is why it's a subject so many times in forums like this.

I'm wondering why some cut guys react so defensive on this subject. This subject is NOT brought-up, because the heart of the discussion is: what about cut cocks with no foreskin... The heart of the discussion is: We shouldn't do this to our b o y s, we know better now, this should STOP!

And last, but NOT least: If you think discussing the foreskin is nonsense, how would you know?? With you, it's like discussing eye-sight with a blind man! And foreskin, like eyesight is FUN and an essential function!

By #6568 30,Sep,13 03:17
I would defend anyones right to modify their own body in any way they choose, either circumsicion, labiaplasty or any other cosmetic proceedure.....

Equally, I would passionately defend the right of ALL tiny babies to be protected from this immoral assault on their inate physical personality....It's just WRONG to assault a child like this and make life changing damage FOR NO REASON other than a viscious desire to destroy part of that childs sensuality.

.....I'm not too hapy about the religions that do this either...not the caring and loving religions that they profess to be but intrusive attempts to CONTROL PEOPLE!

The facts are undeniable;.....removing the foreskin robs a child/man or two thirds of the voluptus producing nerve ends, and also prevents the normal mechanism of orgasm since circ'd men must get stimulation from their scar tissue to reach orgasm.....the foreskin is the organ that actually brings about orgasm whether it is undamaged or just traces left by circ. The glans plays little part in orgasm despite what many believe.

By #219002 29,Sep,13 22:28
agreed, im cut but wont be cutting my son if i have one.....

thank god theres foreskin restoration, but i still wish i could be born with my original parts. i dont talk to my mom for this very reason. she chose to have me circ for no medical reasons and refused to apologize because it's "normal" to be cut. i never knew people could be so damn stupid but now i know.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals