Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RAND0M BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Started by #431354 [Ignore] 19,Dec,13 17:10
For those who are tired of the random negativity in forum feel free to post wild sexy topics and no attacks on anyone...

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #485312 09,Oct,17 00:11
THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD is shit!!
that's right, shit!! you can smoke shit, get shit faced, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, some people know thier shit, and some have shit for brains, there's lucky shits, dumb shits and crazy shit. There's a bull shit, horse shit, chicken shit, deep shit, the wrong shit, the right shit and not enough shit. Weird shit, scary shit, up shit creek, without a paddle and sometimes every thing you touch turns to shit. You can pass this shit along if you give a shit or not if you don't give a shit. Hope you have a shit free day, but remember.... SHIT HAPPENS !!! *LIX*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 04:51 other posts 
No shit!
By #536760 09,Oct,17 05:15
Shit that was good.
By #485312 09,Oct,17 06:08
exceptional shit ld say *lix*
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 13:14 other posts 
By #536760 09,Oct,17 16:23
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 15:40 other posts 
Shit. Scheisse. Skit. Merde. Σκατά. Mierda. Merda. Kotoran. うんこ.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 16:59 other posts 
And that's the kind of shit I was up to to today... [deleted image] [deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 15:43 other posts 
Did you know that SHIT is a surname too?

only registered users can see external links

It's the
5,476th most common
surname in the world
By #485312 10,Oct,17 03:28
l guess its better than having Cunt as a surname *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 09:25 other posts 
Not sure about that. Many people like cunts. I don't know anyone who likes shit.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 09:27 other posts 
Ruth Cunt: she was from Texas.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 09:46 other posts 
Yes, records you posted reflect Ruth CUNT at the top of the page, crossing the border from Mexico into the U.S.. Study the page, look a little closer, the majority of the CUNT's are in or from Australia. Just sayin'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 10:38 other posts 
You mean that the majority of CUNTs are from Australia? Did you find another link for that? Of course, this probably traces back to Britain. Do you know if there are more SHITs than CUNTs?
By #536760 10,Oct,17 16:55
Suffer Leo. We got more cunts than you.
By #485312 11,Oct,17 06:45
more cunts than you can poke a dick at, even the ones that you wouldn't poke with someone elses dick *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 11:14 other posts 
I don't know if you saw it, but it was bella who found out that many of the "cunt" surnames are from Australia.
By #536760 11,Oct,17 15:10
Want to by a cunt? $2 plus postage and handling
By #485312 11,Oct,17 16:32
she'd be researching her ancestors, it would want to know why everyone calls her a cunt all the time *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 06:11 other posts 
Australian woman saves 'toddler-like' shark from pool!

By #485312 28,Sep,17 00:05
RIP Hugh Hefner, the legendary Playboy founder has had his final Bunny Hop... he was one in a million and changed the world in the sexiest way of all.
BY SPREADING SEXY ALL OVER THE WORLD *LIX*
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Some of Hughs Quotes *Lix*

Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream.

The major civilizing **** in the world is not religion, it is sex.

In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

**** F0rce
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Sep,17 08:32 other posts 
"The major civilizing F0rce in the world is not religion, it is sex."

This will remain in the Annals of Famous Quotes.
You're right to the point.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 02:02 other posts 
And laid to rest next to Marilyn Monroe.
By #485312 04,Oct,17 19:28
yeah maybe he thought he wouldn't be remembered, apparently he bought that plot many years ago, he's definitely left a mark on the world, and many wet patches too *lix*

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 03,Oct,17 18:33 other posts 
Here's a random message I received, with no prior contact with the member who sent it.

hey lad.......iv e buttered me cock enough to slip it into one of my favourite fruits....a lemon,now im buzzzin,got me bollocks so tight i sqeak..

By #485312 26,Sep,17 21:30
Happy Birthday the One and Only MEATLOAF, he's turning 70

*Lix*
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 02:04 other posts 
Yes, I remember you saying you have a bit of a crush on him.

:-)
By #485312 02,Oct,17 21:28
l still do love his work, he's got some great ballads, and we love his music in Australia. *Lix*

By #485312 24,Sep,17 08:34
here in Australia, we're having a plebiscite on whether we should allow same sex marriages, its been such a lot of crap, the government hasn't had the balls to make the decision and has wasted so much money and time on this, that's its now become a joke, while theyre fighting like a pack of bitches over this matter, not much else in parliament is getting done, and when its over, theres nothing to say that government will turn it down anyway what ever the out come of this mail vote... there have been stolen ballet papers, dumped papers, votes wont be counted if they put glitter in the envelope.. really???? is this all called for and now lm wondering why l should even bother to vote... l was always for gay, homosexual, trans and any other in between sexual, to have the rights that straight people have.. but now lm wondering why they would even want to be married.. when l hear of gays not wanting it, some wanting it, some abusing it and marrying multiple partners... and all for the sake of a religious joining of couples, that l don't even believe in... l had a civil ceremony when l got married and l found that to even be a bit of a farce after doing it, as it was still like any other religious celebration.. even without 'god' being invited... *lix*
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 01:58 other posts 
Well, I'd say here, one of the big reasons legal marriage is so desired is to obtain health insurance. Many, if not all jobs in the United States government, fix you up with health insurance which will also carry your spouse onto it. If there are any government jobs that do not include setting-up their employees with health insurance, I don't know which ones those are...is it the same in Australia? So anyway, to answer your question I believe one of the reasons they'd like to legally marry is so they can get health insurance if their partner already has it and it applies to spouses, be it from a government job or another job or insurance plan which allows family to be added on.

By #485312 26,Sep,17 01:18
THE FUCK POLL!! for when youre having one of those days /polls/648.html *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 13:10 other posts 
Brilliant!

By #485312 23,Sep,17 00:54
What are a few of your favourite outdoor activities?? with or without clothes.. preferably naked activities, is anyone a member of a nudist club where everything is done naked?? *lix*

By admin [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 22:36 other posts 
Just FYI - you can use shortlinkers to avoid link corruption. Even without censoring links with spaces in the path often get corrupted. Typical shortlinker is only registered users can see external links

It's quite self-explanatory there.

By #502711 19,Sep,17 05:16
Watched a documentary on this the other day.

16 True Stories of People Who Actually Tried to Become ****: only registered users can see external links
By #485312 19,Sep,17 09:19
people who tried to become Aminals *lix*
By #502711 20,Sep,17 01:35
I don't think the link works because even the word **** is censored in the link.
By #485312 20,Sep,17 03:07
no it didn't, you just get to the site, that's why l wrote aminal so people would know what to look for baby *lix*
By #525562 21,Sep,17 20:41
Please specify,male **** or female ****,
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

male an.imals or female anim.als
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 13:21 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Indeed. The link doesn't work because this site censors words. Let me find a Solution.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

let's see... only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Ok this works. Click on the last link. You get to a Google page. Then click on the first link.

Thanks auussieman for the interesting article that shows how unfathomable the human psyche is
By #485312 21,Sep,17 05:11
he finds some really random and weird stuff, he seeks out historic things and things that are left field... *Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 09:36 other posts 
He's a seeker. He's got potential. He expresses himself well too. He seems to have brains not just a pretty face/cock/ass/muscles
By #485312 22,Sep,17 07:25
yeah, he's more intelligent then he gives himself credit for.. he loves ancient history and reading obscure stuff.. my weekends with him are always interesting.. he loves Vikings and warriors, wars and battles, gods and mythology.. l never studied history at school so l have very few memories of this kind of stuff.. l wish l could concentrate more and read more to learn more stuff like he does *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 16:48 other posts 
You can watch some videos on YouTube...
By #485312 22,Sep,17 19:50
he watches lots of stuff from youtube, and other video hosting sites, movie sites, doco's and the like.. he doesn't watch television, he choses what he wants to watch *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 20:54 other posts 
I do the same...

By #485312 13,Sep,17 22:21
looking at the last question of the day answers, of who has had an orgasm in a church or mosque, l found it funny that so many have answered yes, lm pretty certain no has ever blown in a mosque, and as for coming in a church, l find that pretty hard to do, lm pretty full on sexually, l'll fuck anywhere, but lve never had the opportunity to come in a church, lve fucked in a cemetery, because dead people cant see you fucking, but ld find it pretty hard to believe so many here have fucked or wanked in a church, ld love to hear the stories of their sexual performance in a holy building.. or like they say, if you have no pictures, it didn't happen... what do you all think ??? do you think its possible to blow in a church??? how would this be possible when churches are locked when not in use.. did they wank during a christening??? or a wedding??? or a funeral??? or are they cleaners??? *lix*
By #536760 13,Sep,17 23:50
I think you’re wrong. I like to believe the dead are watching and saying thank you for the entertainment. Because it’s fucking boring here. Everyone else who comes here is sad and miserable, have a beer for me.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Took me a wile just go it.
By #502711 14,Sep,17 01:41
I know a few people have blown in a mosque. They usually wear strap ons.
By #485312 14,Sep,17 04:33
hahaha, bluey and his mates, bluey ballzoff *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 08:54 other posts 
You're funny. Not the kind of blow that lix gives you. And you know why?
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

Because lix blowjobs look more powerful than an atomic bomb.
By #485312 19,Sep,17 23:17
he got the best blow job of his life last weekend... lm pleased l still have great pleasures left in me, he got to look at the stars and see fireworks all at the same time.. *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 00:45 other posts 
That's why I suspected and that's what I said, didn't I?
By #502711 20,Sep,17 01:33
Fuck yeah, i'm still fantasizing about it!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 08:56 other posts 
You got to realize that not all churches are locked. Depends on the country.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 18:19 other posts 
Actually, I just remembered that I used to fuck Ann in a prayer/spiritual room. I used to work for an organization that had such a thing. I couldn't go to get place because she was married. I couldn't go to my place because of my girlfriend, so i would take her to work at night. First, I fucked her in a lab, but that was not very comfortable. Then in a meeting room on a long table. Then I had the bright idea to use the prayer room. It was very comfortable. It had nice carpet and a variety of cushions used for some kind of meditation I guess. It was fun fucking there. I don't work for that organization any more so I resort to other methods.

This is the closest to a fucking in a temple I've ever done. Does it count?
By #502711 14,Sep,17 23:49
Cool story bro
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 02:40 other posts 
Thanks. It's true though. I had great time in there even though that Zeus was watching.
By #536760 16,Sep,17 03:46
He the one with lightning bolts?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 04:49 other posts 
I don't know. He's a god. Ask those who follow his religion. Or ask someone of a different religion. He may know what an opposing god looks line.
By #536760 16,Sep,17 23:26
I found someone of a different religion. (He) said he did,nt know who Zeus was. but any god that disergreed with beating one of your wife,s,cameal,s or chickens with a stick or AK47. Was no god of his. Then he screemed Alar Akbar and went "POOF".. and just evaperated in a red mist.
Thats the third time this week...????
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 04:53 other posts 
You have very vivid dreams.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Show your Genitals