Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

just want to find sincere friends here

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #380482 [Ignore] 08,Feb,14 09:49
just confused,people here just want all about sex?cant people find truly friends here?i am an asian,straight but curious,i would like to find friends here,not only talking about sex,but sharing everything.i have to say that i am not only curious about foreigners cock,body,but about your face,culture,life styles,etc.but just sincerely only.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.HOW POSSIBLE   3.Friends of Cum4Steffi   4.SMALL PENISES NEAR OMAHA WANTED!   5.A SINCERE APOLOGY TO huxley999  

Comments:
By #445126 10,Feb,14 08:09
Morning justtosee,
There are indeed people who want to and are able to forge friendly relationships here at SYD. But do keep in mind that it is mostly about showing off bodies!
Keep at it. You'll find the friend(s) you seek.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 10,Feb,14 10:09 other posts 
My first intention for coming here was to make new friends. the fact that I can see thousands of cock pics is a big plus!
I am a nudist and like to show off or just be nude, and like to be around like minded people.

By #380482 09,Feb,14 10:10
maybe its weird,just want to know how many people there have the same thoughts as mine
By Gary5 [Ignore] 10,Feb,14 07:55 other posts 
Many, I think you'll find - but good point by JohnS, below

By #136427 08,Feb,14 10:15
If you want to make friends try facebook, not a showyourself naked site. thats just common srnse!
By #380482 08,Feb,14 21:43
like what i said,i am curious about men's cock and body too,it's different from facebook for making friends.
By #136427 10,Feb,14 07:39
As it may be, I dont think anyone joins this site with the intentions of making real pals...

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals