on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Oral sex with my older friend (male on male)

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #457546 [Ignore] 27,Apr,14 02:39
Me and my friend (the african american guy) hooked up last month, and i told him about this site and showed it to him and he thought it was really hot. (he's 36 years old and I'm 19 years old). i asked him if he wanted to post some pics on the site with me and he said yes, so he preformed oral sex on me while i took pictures and he made me cum. it was a lot of fun too, and we posted them here. can u tell us what you think of them?

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

This is one pic he took of my cock, you can see how wet it is from his spit/my precum:

[deleted image]

This was when he made me cum. if you look at his left hand you can see some of my semen on his nuckles

[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.wife or girlfriend caught u with a male   2.oral sex   3.Just wondering if I'm alone on this one...   4.Oral sex with my older friend   5.looking for a male friend to talk on the phone with regularly (i live in Florida)  

Comments:
By #74896 06,May,14 03:38
Sexy pictures. Greetings from sweden

By #420066 27,Apr,14 21:49
You got any pics of his cock?
By #457546 29,Apr,14 00:12
no. just his mouth on my cock
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Apr,14 09:16 other posts 
So you found out that your friend is a cocksucker. Did you know that beforehand? I see that you identify as gay, does he? Just 'cause he sucked you cock, doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. A lot of straight men like to suck cocks, especially younger men's cocks. And it sure looks like he's enjoying himself sucking your cock. 'Can't blame him; I would , too.
By #457546 04,May,14 00:55
actually he is gay too. i met him on a hookup site.
and thanks
By spermkiss [Ignore] 04,May,14 16:04 other posts 
Was this your first time having sex in front of a camera? Was it his? Now that you've done it, do you want to do it some more? After all, getting a blow job is fun, and so is giving one. But getting one and/or giving one with others present, watching and enjoying it along with you is ten times more fun. If there is a camera making a permanent record of the sex it's probably a hundred times more fun. Maybe a thousand.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals