Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

World Cup 2014

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #443664 [Ignore] 13,Jun,14 03:16
I know it's not sex related, but is anyone watching the World Cup this year? If so, who is your pick to win? I'm going for Argentina, strength all round the squad and I believe messi and aguero will net lots of goals.
The officiating in last night's Brazil game was corrupt and terrible, Croatia were robbed and the ref was giving almost every decision to Brazil, no way was that a penalty in the second half, and Neymar should have been sent off for his dirty play in the first half.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ROUTEMASTER   2.Glešilegt Nżtt įr happy new year from iceland   3.Lava flow in iceland   4.Iceland won holland 2-0 in the European Qualifiers 2014   5.MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014 TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 03:04 other posts 
Question; are the games being played on real grass or artificial turf?
By #444014 19,Jun,14 07:47
For the world cup the matches have been played on turf/grass.Although there has been problems with the pitches.To make the pitches look nice on TV the groundstaff have been spraying them green.

There are many types of surface used for 'Football'
There are pitches which combine grass and plastic now.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 07:54 other posts 
Thank you!

Now I have another question, what is a pitch?
By #444014 19,Jun,14 08:11
A pitch is just a term used for the playing field,with all the markings and such laid out.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 08:54 other posts 
Thank you. In sports, when I think of pitch, my mind goes directly to baseball.

By routemaster [Ignore] 16,Jun,14 02:37 other posts 
I don't see why this penalty shoot-out lark can't be done right at the start. Then it would be all over in five minutes and we could have a nice Judy Garland or Doris Day film on t.v. instead

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals