pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why Doesnt SYD Work on Iphone/iPod touch

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #44835 [Ignore] 09,Jan,10 13:56
Hey i'm Justin, i'm 18(a senoir in high school) from Cali. I'm 100% an italian stallion And I think SYD should become a mobile site so more people can post pictures. I have a regular computer, but I don't want to risk my family seeing it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.IPhone   2.iPhone app   3.Trouble posting pics via iPhone   4.Android/IPhone (IPod&IPad)   5.somethings never change  

Comments:
By admin [Ignore] 11,Jan,10 00:47 other posts 
Those mobile uploads suppose sending pics via e-mail. That means you have to specify your nick and some security keyword (otherwise anyone could upload pics to your account), category and mode manually, writting words correctly in exact order.

I do not believe an average internet user of these days can do this correctly. Which means the feature is nearly useless and will only cause me an additional headache - multiple complains that is does not work while the mobile provider charges money for the e-mail (many providers really do). That's why I do not want to do this. Not that it's really that hard to make...

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 09,Jan,10 17:27 other posts 
SYD is fine just the way it is....
By #44835 09,Jan,10 21:58
Obviously you didn't understand what I was saying.
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 10,Jan,10 05:53 other posts 
Yes I did....and I still feel the same way.
By #44835 10,Jan,10 08:47
It wouldn't change the regular site u dumb ass bitch. It would just work on mobile phones
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 10,Jan,10 16:42 other posts 
I know it wouldn't.....you half wad jack-ass...buy a camera...or won't your mommy give you an allowance.
By #44835 10,Jan,10 17:10
Ur ugly ass is not even worth my time
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 10,Jan,10 18:26 other posts 
At least you can see my ugly ass you twit.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals