Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

The penis and anus

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #108498 [Ignore] 19,May,15 22:33
I am a Chinese, the penis and anus likes to let others touch, do you have any fun, can add my QQ, 523048225 video to show you.[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Post your close-up anus pic here...   2.a sensitive anus   3.The Male Ass and Anus!   4.I love to tease my anus   5.Closeup pic of your anus  

Comments:
By #443583 19,May,15 23:33
What is QQ?
By #68656 20,May,15 00:15
Dear Mr. Goober.
It appears to be a form of messaging service, it has an instrinsic translator built in.
I will not personally be availing myself to it but it may be useful to others.

only registered users can see external links
By #23212 20,May,15 02:35
If the broken English in the man's posting above is a reasonable example of 'imqq's translating, then I'd suggest that there are far better translators availble.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,May,15 13:03 other posts 
His English sounds like coming out of the mouth of a Borat-type persona in a new movie of this type. Come to think of it, it would be a great idea to see a new politically incorrect hilarious movie from S B Cohen along these lines.
By #358797 24,May,15 00:17
Ever bought a foreign product with horrible instructions?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,May,15 10:35 other posts 
Ha ha ha! You're a funny girl, arexa, and a witty one. I know what you mean. I bought an electronic garage lock made in [some country and I don't want to be politically incorrect today], I couldn't make a sense of a single thing. It was ridiculous. I read the translation in English, in French and in Spanish. None of them made any sense.
By #23212 27,May,15 21:07
After the 'Borat' movie, he did another movie called 'Brüno', which I think is far more 'incorrect'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,May,15 21:35 other posts 
But not as funny as Borat or Ali G. He also did the "dictator".
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Ali G interviews Boutros Boutros Gali: only registered users can see external links
Ali G interviews Noam Chomsky: only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals