Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

The Truth...

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #454258 [Ignore] 16,Aug,15 04:26
...of Man Nipples

Turns out, while in the womb, we're genderless for the first few months, and nipples form BEFORE our gender is determined.

Interesting fact.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.is there any truth...   2.Truth   3.Truth or dare game; post your dare/truth!   4.Lets play truth or dare!!!   5.True or Lie?  

Comments:
By _avg_ [Ignore] 17,Aug,15 02:18 other posts 
Gender is cultural, sex is onto-genetic. So what you said is true, while being completely wrong; we are genderless until we have the capacity for gender, all while possessing sexual traits that are characteristics of the typical gender identities...

...usually. Humans *usually* develop in an androgynous state, until sexual dimorphism kicks into place, altering the appearance and function of shared organs or tissues...turns out though, inter-sex births are way more prevalent than you might think (nearing 1-in-14). Look around you: if any of 13 other people weren't born of indeterminate sex, it was YOU...

So, there you go.
By #454258 18,Aug,15 00:16
I got it off a youtube video alright. No need to be "in my face" about it.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 18,Aug,15 02:14 other posts 
Nothing personal; I'm a biologist by training so I tend to get particular about these sorts of things.

If you really want to bend people's minds though, tell them about how their genitals started out...

By #454258 16,Aug,15 22:57
back to the top of the list

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals