Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Blade [Ignore] 24,Oct,15 00:07  other posts
I went to see my friend's son wrestle. he did well and I went down to 'ringside' to congratulate him and talk to my friend.

The next match was going on, and I was close to the mat. We watched, as it was my friend's son's friend. AS I'm watching close up as I was, I noticed that the one boy reached around to grab the other, but he was grabbing the other kids junk. I think he was trying to reach around to pin him, but that is where his hand went.

I wanted to ask his son if that was allowed, but thought I'd sound like a pervert for asking. So is this normal? Is that allowed? Do wrestlers just know their junk will be grabbed eventually?

New Comment       Rating: 0