Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Any sissy cumslut stories?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #505564 [Ignore] 24,Jan,17 15:10
I get so turned on by sissies being used and the stories that cum with them. I too am thinking about becoming a sissy any advice? Or any just super hot stories?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Sissy slut boy!   2.Slutty sissy?   3.sissy/cock hypno training experiences?   4.Wanting to be a little sissy help needed   5.anyone like sissy gurly cock  

Comments:
By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 17:18 other posts 
Whatever they want to do or want me to do because I am here to please men and to serve cock. It is what I want it is my destiny. Cum makes me hungry and cock makes me horny so more more cock and more cum.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 17:14 other posts 
Wonderful, I've been down with all the hypno sissy videos. Watching them over and over to try to become a sissy princess. I just don't think I look girly sexy in a dress. But I am trying for a month now. I've given up women so I can devote all my energy to serve and worship only cock. I never had a boyfriend so I need to attract men so that I can have a few men to be their cocksucking sissy slut would like to have 6 manly men for every night of the week. Then on the seventh day they all fucking gang bang men whatever 0

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals